The pure copper cooling block guarantees efficient cooling of the GPU, memory and voltage converters. With its transparent acrylic glass lid, the black aluminum frame and the integrated RGBpx lighting, it has a very elegant look and provides a certain WOW effect with the view of the coolant flowing through.
The kryographics NEXT RTX 3080 Strix/RTX 3090 Strix Nickel water cooling block at a glance:
- Perfect fit for the ASUS RTX 3080 Strix/3090 Strix
- Pure copper heat sink
- Effective cooling performance for GPU and RAM
- Impressive appearance thanks to the transparent acrylic glass lid
- Integrated RGBpx lighting with 13 addressable LEDs
- Four G1/4 inch connections for integration into the circuit
- Interchangeable connection terminal
- Compatible with connection terminals with VISION module and kryoconnect SLI connectors
Why should I cool my graphics card with water?
Top performance in the graphics card segment still comes at the price of top heat development. The decisive advantage over competing products can only be achieved if the clock screw is turned to the stop and the calculation units are used up to the last segment. Smaller structure widths and more efficient layouts can limit this problem, but cannot completely eliminate it. As expected, the next generation will also be challenged to the maximum.
The problem is made even worse by your own overclocking because temperatures can reach critical values. In short: If you want a low volume when playing games or even when benching and possibly want to turn the clock screw at the same time, you can hardly avoid water cooling. In addition to the usual components (radiator, pump, expansion tank), a suitable cooler for NVIDIA's GeForce RTX 3080 Strix/3090 Strix is of course necessary - like this model from the Wakü specialist aqua computer.
Optics and connections of the kryographics NEXT RTX 3080 Strix/RTX 3090 Strix
The aqua computer kryographics NEXT RTX 3080 Strix/RTX 3090 Strix is a cooler in a full-block design that covers all relevant heat sources on the graphics card and thus effectively cools them - i.e. the GPU, the memory and the voltage converters. In the GPU area, a stainless steel jet plate ensures optimal cooling performance, while wide channels in other areas of the cooler guarantee low flow resistance. Extremely thermally conductive copper is used to optimally transfer the resulting heat.
The lid made of transparent acrylic glass is reinforced by a frame made of black anodized aluminum. The cooler is impressively illuminated with a total of 13 individually addressable RGBpx LEDs. It is controlled via an aqua computer device with an RGBpx output or a mainboard with a compatible output. The connection terminal has four holes (G1/4 inch thread). The flat design of the cooler also makes it easy to connect multiple graphics cards via NVIDIA's NVLink.
Note 1: Connections are required for integration into the cooling circuit, which are not included in the scope of delivery. Thermal paste and thermal pads are already included to establish contact between the cooler and graphics card. Please ensure that the cooler is only suitable for ASUS graphics cards of the GeForce RTX 3080/3090 Strix type! The original cooler must be removed before installation, which will void the manufacturer's warranty!
Note 2: This cooling block is not compatible with the factory-installed backplate of the GeForce RTX 3080 Strix/RTX 3090 Strix. However, the original NVIDIA NVLink bridges can be used.
- Material: copper (base), acrylic (lid), anodized aluminum (frame), stainless steel (jetplate), acetal (connection terminal)
- Thread: 4x G1/4 inch
- Type: RGBpx
- Number of LEDS: 13 pieces
- Connection: RGBpx
- Scope of delivery:
- 1x kryographics NEXT RTX 3080 Strix/RTX 3090 Strix
- 2x locking screws G1/4
- 1x thermal paste Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut (1 g syringe)
- 1x plastic spatula
- 1x thermal pad
- Fastening material
- 1x RGBpx connection cable 50 cm
- 1x RGBpx adapter
- ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 (90YV0FA0-M0NM00)
- ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 OC (90YV0FA1-M0NM00)
- ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 (90YV0F90-M0NM00)
- ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3090 OC (90YV0F93-M0NM00)
Note: Some coolers come with a protective film on the bottom. This must always be removed before installation and commissioning. We assume no liability for damage caused by incorrect or incorrect assembly and improper use!