- Made of durable borosilicate glass and acetal
- With removable stainless steel filter in the base
- With integrated pressure compensation membrane in the lid
- With RGB LED lighting via RGBpx ring
- Wall and floor mounting hardware included
The features of the ULTITUBE 50 PRO expansion tank in detail
The ULTITUBE 50 PRO expansion tank from aqua computer is equipped with a tube made of borosilicate glass. In contrast to the commonly used plexiglass, borosilicate glass has a very high hardness and scratch resistance. It also has excellent chemical and thermal resistance and only expands very slightly when heated.
Both ends of the glass tube are firmly connected to metal rings made of black anodized aluminum, which do not come into contact with the cooling medium. The clever design means there is no need for internal struts or additional tubes. The lid and base of the ULTITUBE 50 are made of durable acetal and are screwed to the aluminum rings and tube.
The glass tube has a wall thickness of 5 mm and an outside diameter of 65 mm. A filter made of stainless steel wire mesh is integrated into the base of the AGB. The filter holds back particles and eliminates annoying air bubbles. The filter element is easily removable and can be cleaned under running water.
The scope of delivery includes digitally addressable RGB LED lighting in the form of an LED ring with 13 RGB LEDs. The RGBpx ring slides easily over the container and illuminates the T&C and coolant. The silicone production diffuses the LED light and minimizes unsightly LED spots. The RGBpx ring has one input and one output, which means that several LED rings can be connected together to form a chain.
The seal in the lid of the expansion tank is designed as a molded rubber part for easy installation and is therefore securely positioned when the lid is screwed on. An almost invisible pressure compensation membrane is also integrated into the lid, which continuously compensates for pressure fluctuations caused by temperature changes without allowing coolant to escape.
- Dimensions: 72 x 100 x 72 mm (W x H x D)
- Glass tube diameter: 65 mm
- (No pump included, all dimensions without mounting material)
- Material: Borosilicate glass (tube), acetal (lid, base), aluminum (rings), stainless steel (filter), silicone (RGBpx ring)
- Filling volume: 110 ml
- Connections: 2x G1/4 inch
- 1x RGBpx ring with 13 RGB LEDs
- Type: digital addressable RGB
- Connection: 2x proprietary (aqua computer RGBpx, 1x input, 1x output)
- Cable length: 50 cm
- Compatibility RGBpx ring: Aqua Computer control device with RGBpx output (e.g. NEXT pump)