The VGA cooler is specifically designed for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti owners in reference design.
The highlights of the Watercool Heatkiller IV RTX 2080 Ti at a glance:
- Designed to match the reference design of the NVIDIA RTX 2080 Ti Series
- Effective cooling performance through nickel-plated electrolytic copper base
- Cools GPU, memory and voltage transformers
- Impressive look through transparent acrylic glass lid
- Integrated RGB LED strip with 4-pin connector for compatible motherboards
- High quality materials and efficient design
The Watercool Heatkiller IV combines the best of its predecessor models and replaces the manufacturer's factory-installed cooling solution with a highly potent water cooler. A cooling performance that is on the level of current high-end CPU coolers, a flat design and high quality materials are the features of the IV series.
The cooler is made of different high quality materials. Thus, the water-carrying part is made of high-purity, nickel-plated electrolytic copper, covered by a lid made of transparent acrylic and surrounded by a stainless steel cover on the side. In addition, an integrated RGB LED strip lights up with a 4-pin connector in the colors of your choice. The combination of the successful cooling structure of the GPU-X³ series and the central flow of the GPU-X² series are the main reasons for even better cooling results.
Large area for perfect cooling
The bearing surface of the heat sink additionally covers the RAM components, which are cooled as well. The fine microstructure in the area of the GPU guarantees optimal cooling. With this cooler, it was not left out to actively cool all voltage transformers.
Of course, insulating spacers are embedded, which ensure a simple and easy installation. All channels have a large volume, so that the flow resistance and the total weight remain low.
The connection terminal is made of POM and has four threads distributed on both sides in G1 / 4-inch format. Thus, the hoses can be variably brought up or down. The terminal has a generous distance between the center points of the threads. Thus, on the one hand the trend towards larger hose diameters is taken into account, on the other hand, the integration into the circuit by means of fittings is generally more comfortable.
Note: The necessary connections are not included. The cooler is only suitable for cards in the reference design type NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti! The original cooler must be removed before installation, which invalidates the manufacturer's warranty!
- Dimensions: 262.5 x 117.25 x 18.5 mm (L x W x H)
- Material: electrolytic copper (bottom), acrylic (lid), POM (connection terminal), stainless steel
- Weight: approx. 1,250 g
- Thread: 4x G1 / 4 inches
- Pressure (tested): 2 bar
- Lighting: RGB LED
- Connection: 4-pin RGB (12 V)
- ASRock RGB LED, ASUS AURA, Gigabyte AORUS RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti (reference design)
Attention: Please note that some coolers come with a protective foil on the bottom. This must always be removed before installation and commissioning. We assume no liability for damage due to incorrect or incorrect installation and improper use!