- Enlargement of the cooler surface for optimal heat dissipation
- Nozzle in the lid improves flow
- Transparent lid shows coolant
- Easy to install using the Easy-Mount system
The Watercool Heatkiller IV Basic Intel Acrylic in detail
With the Watercool Heatkiller IV Basic Intel Acrylic, the name says it all: Watercool does everything it can to optimally cool your Intel Core processor with LGA 1700 with water. They improve their design by increasing or rearranging the flow and cooling structure. The goal is to dissipate heat in a dedicated way so that your CPU achieves the best temperatures.
Cooling performance made in Germany
The Watercool Heatkiller IV Basic Intel Acrylic has very fine slats to increase the surface area and thus ensure better heat dissipation. The maximum does not end here. The nozzle and the collecting channel are also larger and thus prevent blockages.
The nozzle is integrated in the lid. The cooler is therefore flat and does not take up much space in your PC case. This also improves the flow of coolant.
The acrylic glass lid, which gives you a view of your coolant, rounds off the design in terms of functionality.
Watercool has developed an easy-mount system, which makes installing the cooler child's play. It not only simplifies the process, but also allows it to be dismantled and reassembled at any time after initial assembly without tools. A fixed stop on the mounting bracket - done! Your Watercool Heatkiller IV Basic Intel Acrylic is installed. So if you're worried you've attached it incorrectly or want to replace the thermal paste, take it off and click it back on.
- Dimensions: 59 x 17 x 66 (W x H x D) mm
- Material: acrylic glass (lid), copper (base), stainless steel (brackets), nickel-plated brass (easy-mount system)
- Color: Transparent, Silver, Red
- Weight: 450g
- Compatibility: Intel LGA 1150, 1200, 1700
- Connection: 2x G1/4 inch thread
- Scope of delivery:
- 1x Watercool Heatkiller IV Basic Intel Acrylic
- 1x mounting material
- 1x assembly instructions