- Completely removable like a camping table at a height of only 8 mm
- No length restrictions for GPU(s), power supply or CPU cooler
- 2x 2.5" drives and 2x radiators up to 240 mm
- Tool-free assembly thanks to knurled screws
- Open concept for creative extensions and add-ons
Streacom is a master of precision-crafted PC cases made of high-quality, solid aluminum and is also famous for its benchtables. With Hwbot and OverClocking TV, Streacom has succeeded in bringing together well-known figures of the international overclocking community behind it and has created cleverly designed, transportable and open benchmark tables as part of the "Open Benchtable Project", such as the BC1. With the BC1 Mini V2 gives the smaller output, which was created especially for Mini-ITX motherboards.
The word 'open' applies here in two respects, because the Streacom BC1 Mini V2 not only lets the hardware work in the fresh air, but also allows third-party providers and 3D printing hobbyists to develop and sell official accessories and extensions for the benchtable . The highlight of the BC1 Mini V2: The bench table can be dismantled at any time like a camping table and thus put into a flat transport state. This makes it child's play to quickly and easily set up and dismantle a complete test platform - a dream for overclockers!
Compact dimensions and extremely low weight for maximum mobility
The BC1 Mini V2 also becomes the perfect accessory for overclockers, enthusiasts, cryptocoin miners and specialists who need a benchtable that is convenient to transport when traveling due to Streacom's typical choice of lightweight aluminum as the base plate material. The resulting weight of only 785 grams speaks for itself. The design for mobile applications is also made clear by the practical carrying handle, through which the bench table can be transported like a suitcase.
The manageable dimensions of 19 centimeters by 23 centimeters at a height of 8.1 centimeters in the assembled state and just 8 millimeters in the transport state do the rest. However, the lightweight is also relatively filigree and thus subject to various weight restrictions. Power supplies may weigh a maximum of 8 kilograms and radiators per bracket a maximum of 5 kilograms, while the permissible total weight of all installed components is 15 kilograms.
High versatility with versatile hardware support
A 140/120-millimeter fan can be attached to sliding brackets on the right and left sides, which can alternatively give way to radiators up to 240 millimeters. In addition to knurled screws, spacers and brackets, the stands, which are also stowed in the base plate, have large, rubberized feet, which thus ensure a secure hold on common surfaces. The power supply is simply placed under the bench table when assembled and can be attached to the base plate in the desired orientation. Two 2.5-inch hard drives or SSDs can be discreetly accommodated on the underside opposite the PSU.
Tool-free assembly for best comfort
Thanks to thumbscrews and push-pin spacers for the motherboard, all components can be easily mounted with bare hands without tools, so a screwdriver is not necessary. For optimum stability, all screws, spacers and brackets are made of sturdy steel. All protruding parts can be stowed fixed in the aluminum plate for transport and thus the whole bench table can be moved to another location extremely easily.
- Dimensions: 230 x 8 / 81 x 190 mm (W x H x D, height dismantled/mounted)
- Material: aluminum (base plate), steel (screws, spacers)
- Weight: approx. 785g
- Color: Silver
- Form factor: Mini ITX, Mini DTX
- Height motherboard spacer: 25mm
- Fan (optional, corresponding radiators up to 240 mm possible):
- 1x 240 to 80 mm (left side)
- 1x 240 to 80 mm (right side)
- 2x 2.5 inches
- Supported power supply formats: SFX/SFX-L
- Maximum power supply length: unlimited
- Maximum graphics card length: unlimited
- Maximum CPU cooler height: unlimited
- Maximum power supply weight: 8 kg
- Maximum radiator weight per bracket: 5 kg
- Permissible total weight of all components: 15 kg
I/O panel: 2x 12mm recesses