The solid steel chassis is surrounded by floating aluminum and tempered glass panels, expansion cards can only be installed vertically.
The features of the Raijintek NYX PRO showcase case at a glance:
- Sophisticated showcase big tower in yellow
- Suitable for EEB and E-ATX mainboards up to 330 mm
- Including riser cable for mounting the graphics card in the front
- Exterior panels made of tempered glass and aluminum
- Matt black interior with two chambers
- Space for two 360 radiators
- 3x USB 3.0 Type A and audio connections
- For graphics cards up to 496 millimeters long
Raijintek NYX PRO: Showcase for E-ATX mainboards
The Raijintek NYX PRO is a purebred showcase case and was designed for the installation of powerful hardware. 360 mm radiators can be installed on the front and on the lid of the Big Tower. The housing is designed for use with AiO or custom water cooling, but alternatively housing fans can also be attached to the radiator positions. A maximum height of 75 millimeters is provided for CPU coolers.
Raijintek specifically does not use the NYX PRO to install expansion cards in the usual way, which is why there is hardly any space for air coolers. Because the graphics cards are displayed vertically in this case and mounted in the left chamber. A riser cable is included, for a second graphics card another must be purchased separately. Two included graphics card holders support heavy graphics cars. The mainboard is installed upside down in the right chamber.
There is space for a 3.5 and a 2.5 inch drive underneath the case bottom and two 2.5 inch data carriers and optionally a 3.5 or 2.5 inch drive can be installed on the mainboard tray. This makes constellations of two hard disks and three SSDs or one hard disk and four SSDs possible. The ATX power supply is installed in the bottom of the Big Tower.
The outer panels are partly made of four millimeter thick tempered glass and partly made of three millimeter thick aluminum. The open housing allows insights from all sides, with the aluminum panels concealing and the glass panels staging. Cables can be laid unobtrusively through numerous openings in the steel sheet. The front cover and lid of the Raijintek NYX PRO are hinged and foldable.
Note: The Raijintek NYX PRO is suitable for graphics cards with a maximum height of 2.5 slots. Please check your components for compatibility beforehand.
- Dimensions: 265 x 658 x 595 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: steel, aluminum, tempered glass
- Weight: 13.75 kg
- Color: yellow (outer panels), black (chassis)
- Form factor: EEB / E-ATX (up to 305 x 330 mm), ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
Total fans possible:
- 3x 120 / 2x 140 mm (front)
- 3x 120 / 2x 140 mm (lid)
- 3x 360/280 mm (front)
- 1x 360/280 mm (lid)
- 1x 3.5 inches (bottom)
- 1x 3.5 / 2.5 inch (MB tray)
- 1x 2.5 inches (bottom)
- 2x 2.5 inches (MB tray)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX
- Expansion slots: 2x 2 (vertical)
I / O panel:
- 3x USB 3.0 Type A (USB 3.2 Gen 1, internal connection)
- 2x 3.5 mm jack (3-pin, TRS, audio in / out)
- Maximum graphics card length: 496 mm
- Maximum height of the CPU cooler: 75 mm
- Maximum radiator depth: 30 mm (front and cover, without fan)