With a height of only 27 mm, the CA360 is suitable for installation in confined spaces with very high performance. This is ensured by the extraordinary production process of the radiator and its construction. Added to this is the use of high-quality materials such as copper.
The Raijintek Calore CA360 Radiator at a glance
- 360 mm radiator with a height of only 27 mm
- Heatsink made of black coated copper, reservoir made of copper
- Twelve channels for efficient cooling
- Narrow-mesh lamellar structure for high-pressure fans
- Insulation for fan and mounting material included
Fine fins for effective cooling
Raijintek relies on high-quality copper, which was black anodized, for its radiators from the Calore range. In addition to high strength, copper has excellent thermal conductivity. The black coating not only protects the copper from corrosion, it also increases the thermal conductivity of the solid radiator.
The only 27 millimeters high heat sink is traversed with twelve channels through which the coolant is passed through and so must pass through the entire radiator. This ensures that the liquid experiences maximum cooling. The slats are particularly close together. This makes the Raijintek Calore CA360 particularly effective in combination with high-pressure fans. The two side frames made of stainless steel provide stability.
- Dimensions: 393 x 120 x 27 mm (L x W x H)
- Material: copper, brass, stainless steel
- Color: Black
- Weight: 796 g
- Connections: 2x G1 / 4 inches
- FPI: 17
- Fan compatibility: 6x 120 mm
- 1x radiator
- 3x rubber insulation for fans
- 24x mounting screws M3