The Midi-Tower Eclipse P360X is visually characterized by clean lines and especially by the equipped with RGB LED lighting front, which is inspired by modern automobiles. Generous air intakes ensure good airflow, one of three dust filters keeps dirt out of the interior of the case. Of course, a side panel made of tempered glass must not be missed, so that the built-in gaming hardware also comes out properly.
The features of the PHANTEKS Eclipse P360X at a glance:
- Noble Midi-Tower with tempered glass side panel
- For motherboards up to an E-ATX form factor
- Stylish front with two RGB LED strips
- Lots of space for air or water cooling
- Graphics cards up to 400 mm in length, CPU cooler up to 160 mm in height
- 2x 2.5-inch slots & 2x 3.5-inch slots
- I / O panel with 2x USB 3.0 and 2x RGB control
- Chic design, inspired by automobiles
The trapezoidal front has left and right two recesses with acrylic covers behind each of which a strip with digitally addressable RGB strips is installed. They provide a distinctive futuristic look in the shape of modern cars with LED headlights. At the top and bottom are generous air intakes, through which the optional 120 or 140 fans attached behind can transport fresh air into the interior of the housing. A removable filter ensures that the air remains dust-free.
On the back of a pre-installed 120-mm fan occupies the only existing slot. You can attach either two 120 mm or two 140 mm fans to the lid. Correspondingly, radiators can be accommodated in the Eclipse P360X; on the lid, the radiator may be 240 millimeters in size and up to 280 millimeters at the front. There is also room for a 120 mm heat exchanger on the back. In addition to the dust filter on the front there is another on the bottom to slide out and a magnetic filter on the lid.
So powerful hardware can be properly cooled. In the interior of the Eclipse P360X motherboards have space up to the E-ATX format, whose boards are not more than 280 millimeters wide. The processor installed on it can be cooled with a CPU cooler of up to 160 millimeters in height. There is also plenty of room for graphics cards, they can be up to 400 millimeters long. And for power supplies in the standard ATX format, there is also enough room under 250 millimeters under the power supply cover, which hides not only cable clutter, but also the two HDD bays.
3.5-inch and 2.5-inch hard disks are accommodated in the HDD cage from the front with the aid of two included slides. There are a total of three slots on the back of the motherboard tray for 2.5-inch drives, with brackets included for two of them. A further 2.5-inch SSD Brackt is available from PHANTEKS as an optional accessory as well as a replacement for the total of seven PCI slots, which can be replaced by a mount for vertical GPU installation.
At the top left is the I / O panel with the two LED controls, one controls the RGB effects of the two RGB LED strips on the front, the other the color scheme. There are also two USB 3.0 slots, the almost ubiquitous audio jacks and of course - placed in the middle - the power switch.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 200 x 465 x 455 mm
- Weight: 6.4 kg
- Material: steel, tempered glass, plastic
- Color: Black
- Form factor: E-ATX (up to 280 mm wide), ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
Total possible fan:
2x 140/120 mm (front side)
- -2x 140/120 mm (cover)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
Radiator mountings (partial waiver of HDD and / or fan slots):
- 1x max. 280 mm (front side)
- 1x max. 240 mm (top)
- Filter: front, power supply, cover (removable)
- 2x 2.5 inches (behind mainboard tray)
- 2x 2.5 / 3.5 inches (internal, tool-free installation)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 7
I / O panel:
- 1x power button
- 2x LED controller
- 2x USB 3.0
- 2x audio
- Maximum graphics card length: 420 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 160 mm
- Maximum power supply length: 270 mm