- Eight ARGB light guides with 108 vibrant ARGB LEDs
- UV-resistant coating prevents yellowing
- Black and white cable combs included
- 16 AWG traces for 600W power
Graphics cards from the GeForce RTX 4000 series from NVIDIA rely on a new 16-pin connector (12+4-pin) with PCIe 5.0 standard for power supply. This connector is also known as the 12VHPWR connector. With the Strimer Plus V2, Lian Li offers a 12VHPWR PCIe 5.0 extension cable including ARGB lighting that can be used universally.
The Lian Li Strimer Plus V2 16-pin 12VHPWR to 16-pin 12VHPWR extension cable uses high-quality sleeving. This cable is made of 16AWG copper traces and is equipped with three cable combs.
Magnificent ARGB lighting
The 12VHPWR extension cable is also equipped with eight light guides. Their total of 108 ARGB LEDs can be connected directly to a motherboard using the included 6-pin to 3-pin 5VDG adapter and synchronized with the motherboard manufacturer's software or configured with Lian Li's L-Connect 3 software.
Alternatively, the lighting can be connected to the optional Strimer L-Connect 3 controller (LULI-027) and also configured with the L-Connect 3 software. Additional options are then available, such as the possibility of adding individual effects to two light guides. The controller is also compatible with other Strimer products versions 1 and 2 from Lian Li.
In addition, the Lian Li Strimer V2's ARGB lighting has received some improvements. Each cable now features a side light strip ensuring these cables look fantastic from any angle. In addition, the diffuser lighting strips themselves have been reduced to 2.1 mm wide, making each strip stand out even more.
- Length: 320mm
- Color: White (cable), black (plug, socket)
- Material: plastic, copper
- Conductor Gauge: 16 AWG
- 1x 16-pin 12VHPWR PCIe 5.0 connector
- 1x 16-pin 12VHPWR PCIe 5.0 socket
- Lighting: ARGB
- Number of light guides: 8
- Number of LEDs: 108
- 6-Pin for Strimer L-Connect 3 Controller (LULI-032)
- 6-pin to 3-pin 5VDG using the included adapter