- External LCD monitor with 7 "diagonal
- Dispatched through close collaboration between Lamptron and AIDA64
- To display AIDA64 statistics and information
- Screen resolution: 1,024 x 600 pixels @ 60hz
- Including holder for placement on the desk, on the wall or in the PC case
- Customizable user interface with different designs
The features of the Lamptron HM070 hardware monitor in detail
The Lamptron HM070 monitor can display the hardware statistics of the AIDA64 monitoring software. The external 7-inch monitor was created by working closely with the AIDA64 software team and allows real-time monitoring of the PC hardware without sacrificing space on the main screen.
The small display offers a resolution of 1024 by 600 pixels at a 60Hz refresh rate. It can be easily placed on the desk, on a wall or inside the computer using the supplied brackets. The user interface can be customized; Lamptron provides a number of design sets for this.
Dimensions: 172 x 114 x 10 mm (W x H x D)
Screen size: 165 x 110 mm (W x H)
Viewing angle: 80 °
Screen resolution: 1,024 x 600 pixels @ 60hz
DC input: 5 V (USB)
Connections: HDMI, micro USB