Despite its small dimensions, the interior offers space for a dual radiator, a full graphics card and an extra-large fan on the front. Thanks to the retractable housing cage, everything can be easily assembled before it is pushed into the aluminum jacket.
The features of the Jonsbo V8 Mini-ITX case at a glance:
- Noble and compact housing with aluminum shell
- Suitable for Mini-ITX and Mini-DTX mainboards
- Large ventilation openings on both sides and lid
- Space for a 240 mm radiator in the lid
- A total of up to four fans possible
- For up to 1x 2.5- and 2x 3.5-inch drives
Jonsbo V8: For compact mini-ITX systems with high performance
The particularly compact Jonsbo V8 offers the option of installing a 200 millimeter fan on the front, two 120 fans on the cover and a 120 or 140 millimeter fan on the rear wall. A 200 fan is already installed on the front at the factory.
Given the small size of the case, it is surprising that CPU coolers with a maximum height of 195 millimeters are supported. There are practically no limits to the user when choosing an air cooler. Those who prefer water cooling can install a 240 millimeter radiator on the lid.
Space for drives and components
Main boards in Mini-ITX or the slightly larger Mini-DTX format can be attached to the mainboard tray. There is also plenty of space available for graphics cards with a maximum length of 330 millimeters. The Jonsbo V8 is suitable for models with a height of around 2.75 slots, whereby the slot bracket may only be two slots high. The mesh surface serves as a fresh air source for the fans of the graphics card.
Inside the housing there is space for a power supply unit in the compact SFX or SFX-L standard. There are two 3.5-inch mounting positions for data carriers on the internally mounted power supply unit. An additional 2.5-inch drive can be attached to the HDD cage. In addition to the mandatory power button, the I / O panel offers a combined 3.5 mm jack socket and two USB 3.0 ports, one of which is type A and one type C, both of which have an internal USB 3.0 port ( 20-pin).
- Dimensions: 249.5 x 260 x 390 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: aluminum, steel
- Weight: 5.8 kg
- Color: Black (outside) / Black (inside)
- Mainboard form factor: Mini-ITX / Mini-DTX
- Fan (possible):
- 1x 200 mm (front)
- 2x 120 mm (cover)
- 1x 120/140 mm (rear)
- Fan (pre-installed):
1x 200 mm (3-pin, front)
-- Dust filter: none
- Radiators (possible):
- 1x 240 mm (cover)
- Drive bays:
- - 1x 2.5 inch
- 2x 3.5 inches (on the power supply)
- Power supply: SFX / SFX-L (optional)
- Expansion slots: 2 (dual slot, vertical)
I / O panel:
- 1x USB 3.0 type A
- 1x USB 3.0 Type C
- 1x 3.5 mm jack (4-pin, TRRS)
- 1x power switch
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 195 mm
- Maximum graphics card length: 330 mm
- Maximum graphics card height: 2 slots