The T8 from Jonsbo uses an angular cube design with brushed aluminum and two tempered glass side panels.
The features of the Jonsbo T8 Mini-ITX case at a glance:
- Compact cube housing from Jonsbo
- Elegant and discreet design made of aluminum
- Two tempered glass side panels
- Space for mini ITX boards and ATX power supplies
- Supports dual-slot graphics cards up to 210 mm in length
- Space for up to 1x 3.5 or 2x 2.5 inch data carriers
The features of the Jonsbo T8 Mini-ITX case in detail
Externally, the T8 from Jonsbo impresses with its subtle and angular design made of brushed aluminum, two tempered glass side panels and flawless workmanship. The practical handle underlines the orientation of the compact mini tower: mobility.
With its dimensions of only 160 by 242 by 218 millimeters, the T8 from Jonsbo is particularly compact, but strong hardware can still be stored inside. In addition to a mini ITX mainboard, there is also space for a dual-slot graphics card with a length of up to 210 millimeters. Even large ATX power supplies can be installed.
The T8 can hold a total of two 2.5-inch or one 3.5-inch hard drives. A mounting bracket is available in the front of the cube housing for this. A large 140 mm fan with RGB lighting is pre-installed in the lid. There is a large air inlet with a dust filter in the bottom of the Cube housing. The I / O panel is located in the front and is discreetly designed. It includes a power switch and two USB 3.0 ports.
- Dimensions: 160 x 242 x 218 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: aluminum, steel, tempered glass
- Weight: 3.5 kg
- Red color
- Mainboard form factor: Mini-ITX
- Fan (possible):
- 1x 140 mm (lid)
- Fan (pre-installed):
- 1x 140 mm (RGB, lid)
- Drive bays:
- 2x 2.5 / 1x 3.5 inches
- Power supply: SFX, ATX (optional)
- Expansion slots: 2
- I / O panel:
- 2x USB 3.0
- 1x power switch
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 66 mm (45 mm with ATX power supply)
- Maximum graphics card length: 210 mm
- Maximum graphics card height: dual slot