The futuristic design with large tempered glass side panels sets hardware particularly well in the limelight. The large big tower offers an open housing design with a good airflow and plenty of space inside.
The features of the Jonsbo MOD3 at a glance:
- Showcase case by Jonsbo in white
- Big tower with a futuristic look
- Open frame design for massive airflow
- Tempered glass side panels
- For mainboards up to E-ATX form factor
- Space for up to 6x 120 mm fans and 1x 360 radiator
- MOD3: The futuristic showcase case from Jonsbo
The edgy MOD3 with its unusual and futuristic design is the eye-catcher in every setup. Thanks to the large tempered glass side panels, powerful gaming hardware can be staged in it.
A motherboard up to the form factor E-ATX has space in the aluminum housing. Graphics cards up to a length of 400 millimeters can be attached to it, CPU coolers can be up to 170 millimeters high. With a 3.5 or up to three 2.5-inch drives, the angular showcase can also accommodate enough data carriers.
Thanks to the airy open frame design with the large cutouts, an optimal air supply is guaranteed. In total, the Jonsbo MOD3 can accommodate up to six 120 mm fans. For water-cooled systems, a 360 mm radiator can be placed in the cover of the housing. The I / O panel offers two USB 3.0 ports and two 3.5 mm audio jacks.
- Dimensions: 232 x 620 x 647 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: aluminum, tempered glass
- Weight: 8 kg
- Color white
- Form factor: E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Fan (overall possible):
- 3x 120 mm (front)
- 3x 120 mm (lid)
- Radiator mountings:
- 1x max. 360 mm (lid)
- Drive bays:
- 1x 2.5- / 3.5-inch
- 2x 2.5-inch
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion slots: 7
- I / O panel:
- 2x USB 3.0
- 2x 3.5mm audio
- Maximum graphics card length: 400 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 170 mm
- Maximum length of ATX power supply: 195 mm