- Side panel and front made of tempered glass
- Fresh air supply on the floor
- With deskpad in HAKOS BEALZ design for ultimate fans
- Vertical mounting of the graphics card possible
- PCIe 4.0 riser cable included
- Radiators possible on the side, in the lid or on the back
- Graphics cards up to a length of 375 mm possible
- Maximum CPU cooler height of 160 mm
- Midi tower for anime and manga fans
With the Hyte Y60 you enter completely new realms when it comes to the look of your PC build. With its front and its large, three-part panoramic window made of tempered glass, the midi tower offers you an all-round view of your hardware and doesn't just let you look at it from the side. With the special HAKOS BEALZ design you bring a very special eye-catcher home.
Built-in ventilation slots on the bottom and side of the case allow you to optimally supply your hardware with cool air. It also leaves you free to choose whether you prefer water or air cooling for your components. Thanks to the unusual arrangement, the Y60 is ideally prepared for both variants.
The horizontal PCI slots are low profile. You can also mount your graphics card vertically using the included PCIe 4.0 riser cable and show it to everyone.
Good airflow thanks to cold floor cooling
The Hyte Y60 accommodates large components with high energy requirements. That's why the housing is designed to be very open and designed for trouble-free airflow. Through the cold floor, fresh air is sucked in from below and transported unhindered into the interior of the housing. There it then meets the most important and warmest components such as the CPU and GPU and ensures very good cooling. Thanks to the many options for fans, the heated air is transported out of the case quickly and efficiently.
There is space for either 2x 120 mm fans or 2x 140 mm fans on the bottom. Three 120 mm fans fit on the lid, two 120 mm or two 140 mm fans on the side and 1x 120 mm fan on the back. There are also easy-to-clean dust filters on the lid, base and side to protect against dust.
Anyone planning to install water cooling will not be disappointed here either. There is enough space on the side for a 280 mm radiator with a maximum height of 150 mm. Radiators up to 280 or 360 mm in size can be placed on the top of the case. The back offers the option of using a 120 mm radiator, for example for small all-in-one water cooling systems.
Space for components and vertical GPU
The Y60 offers the ability to install E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards. This means you have a large selection of platforms and configurations. In addition, CPU coolers up to a height of 160 mm and high-end graphics cards up to a maximum length of 375 mm can be accommodated. If you want to present your graphics card in the large window, you can optionally mount it vertically. The required riser cable is already included in the scope of delivery.
Because it is placed behind the motherboard, the power supply is shielded from the rest of the case. This ensures that the waste heat from the power supply does not reach the main chamber of the case, where the other warm components are located, thus achieving lower temperatures inside the case. Due to the orientation of the power supply, it draws fresh air from the side and not from the floor. This helps prevent dust and ensures a longer life for your power supply. For performance-hungry hardware, optional ATX power supplies up to 235 mm in size (with cables) can be placed under the cover.
Mounting options for data carriers and I/O panel
There are enough mounting options for data carriers in the Y60. Either two 3.5-inch or four 2.5-inch data storage devices can be accommodated. This means you have enough memory available for your games and applications.
The Y60's simple, aquarium-like design makes it possible to build even inconspicuous builds with good cooling performance. The side panel and front are made of tempered glass, which is why it provides a good view of the internal components. So nothing stands in the way of an eye-catching RGB build. The I/O panel won't let fans of mobile data carriers down. It features a power button, reset button, 3.5mm combined audio and microphone port, as well as two USB 3.0 Type-A ports and one USB 3.1 Type-C port for faster file transfer. Additionally, it is angled and facing you.
HAKOS BEALZ desk pad
In addition to the normal accessories, this edition also includes a deskpad in an anime/manga design.
With it you can upgrade your desk and express your love for HAKOS BEALZ even more. You can also use your mouse and keyboard on it.
- Dimensions: 285 x 462 x 456 mm (W x H x D)
-Color: Red, Black, Yellow, Blue, White
- Material: SPCC steel, ABS plastic, tempered glass
- Form factor: E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Total fans possible:
- 2x 120 mm / 140 mm (side)
- 3x 120 mm (lid)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
- 2x 120 mm / 140 mm (floor)
- Fan pre-installed:
- 3x 120mm fans
- Radiator mountings:
- 1x max. 280 mm (side, max. 150 mm height)
- 1x max. 280 / 360 mm radiator (top)
- 1x max. 120 mm (back)
- Dust filter: bottom, side and top (removable)
- Drive bays:
- 2x 3.5 inches or 4x 2.5 inches
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX up to 235 mm length (incl. cable)
- Expansion slots: 6 low profile + 3 vertical (for max. 2-slot GPUs)
- I/O panel:
- 2x USB 3.0 (Type A, USB 3.2 Gen 1, max. 5 Gbit/s)
- 1x USB 3.1 (Type C, USB 3.2 Gen 2, max. 10 Gbit/s)
- 1x audio/microphone connection combined (3.5 mm)
- Maximum graphics card length: 375 mm (max. 75 mm width, without front radiator)
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 160mm
- Scope of delivery:
- 1x Hyte Y60 Midi Tower, tempered glass - snow white
- 3x 120 mm fans (pre-installed)
- 1x desk pad