Behind the strikingly crafted steel sheet front are three included RGB LED fans. A tempered glass side panel gives a glimpse of the installed hardware and an RGB LED controller is also included.
The features of the Corsair ICUE 220T RGB midi tower at a glance:
- White midi tower with an extraordinary look
- Large tempered glass side window
- Space for ATX motherboards and smaller
- 2x 3.5-inch and 2x 2.5-inch drive bays
- Three 120mm fans with RGB lighting pre-installed at the front
- Three modular dust filters available
- Extensive options for air and water cooling
- Tidy interior with plenty of room for gaming hardware
The Corsair iCUE 220T RGB has a clean design dominated by smooth outer surfaces and right angles. The front of powder-coated steel sheet is extensively provided with L-shaped air inlets. Behind it shine three RGB LED fans from our own home. The large hard glass side panel on the left side of the Midi Tower provides a view into the white interior and the hardware built into it.
Options for air and water cooling
Corsair equips the iCUE 220T RGB ex factory with three SP120 RGB PRO fans. These are 120-millimeter fans with RGB LED lighting. Corsair installs the three included fans in the front. In total, up to six fans can be installed: in the front there is room for three 120 or two 140er fans, in the cover two 140- or 120-millimeter fans can be installed and in the back of a 120 model. The iCUE 220T RGB offers space for up to 160 millimeter high CPU cooler.
Also on the installation of water cooling was thought: in the front of a 360 or 280, in the lid a 240 and in the back of a 120er radiator be installed. This makes it possible to equip it with up to three heat exchangers. Under the power supply, in the lid and in the front, large-area, modular dust filters are installed.
Drives and hardware components
Under the power supply cover up to 180 millimeters long power supplies can be installed. There is also an HDD cage for two 3.5 "drives. Behind the motherboard tray, the iCUE 220T RGB offers space for two 2.5-inch SSDs. The Midi Tower has a total of seven expansion slots and offers enough space for up to 30 centimeters long graphics cards. There are rubberized openings for a clean cable routing.
Corsair equips the iCUE 220T RGB with Lighting Node CORE. It is an LED fan controller for the in-house RGB LED fans. This is connected to an internal USB 2.0 header on the motherboard. Power is supplied via SATA power cable. Up to six connected fans can then be controlled via the iCUE software.
- Dimensions: 210 x 450 x 395 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: steel, plastic, tempered glass
- Color: White (Chassis, Front Panel), Black (Front Frame, PCI Slot)
- Weight: about 6 kg
- Form factor: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
Total possible fan:
- 3x 120 or 2x 140 mm (front)
- 2x 120 or 2x 140 mm (cover)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
- 3x 120 mm (front side, SP120 PRO RGB)
- 1x max. 360/280/240/120 mm (front side)
- -1x max. 120 mm (back)
- 1x max. 240 mm (lid)
- Filter: front, cover, power supply (removable)
- 2x 3.5 inches (internal)
- 2x 2.5 inches (internal)
- Power adapter: standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 7
I / O panel:
- 2x USB 3.0 Type A (max 5 Gbps)
- 1x 3.5 mm jack (4-pin, TRRS, audio-in / out)
- Max. Graphics card length: 300 mm
- Max. Net length: 180 mm
- Max. Height CPU cooler: 160 mm