- Very good conveying volume ensures efficient cooling
- Flexible installation options
- Compatible with common water cooling components thanks to G1/4 inch connectors
- Adjustable speed via PWM connection
- Acrylic case cover for attractive appearance
- Flexible installation and high flow rates
The compact P5D PWM Pump V1 from Bitspower is particularly easy to integrate into the loop and provides a cool look. Due to their high flow rate, your components always stay cool.
The high flow rate of the pump ensures that there is a reliable supply of cold coolant and thus ensures good cooling. In addition, with an operating time of 15,000 hours, it is a long-lasting companion. Due to the maximum flow rate of up to 15 L/min, the operation of powerful components is also possible.
The outer lining of the pump impresses with an acrylic housing cover. In it there are practical threads so that the pump can be placed in the system without any problems. The connection to the loop is then made via two G1/4 inch threads and thus allows you an easy integration. If the pump is connected to the pump header on the motherboard, it conveys continuously with 100% power. If it is connected to a PWM header, its speed can be controlled.
- Dimensions: 62 x 60 x 62 mm (W x H x D)
- Color: Black, Clear
- Materials: plastic
- Rated voltage: 12V DC
- Power consumption: 20W
- Current: 1.65 A
- Flow rate: 900L/h
- Noise level: 40dBA max.
- Life expectancy/MTBF: 15,000 hours
- 1x 4-pin PWM
- 2x G1/4 inch for the coolant
- Scope of supply:
- 1x Bitspower P5D PWM Pump V1 incl. PWM adapter
Hint: Attention! Use only in conjunction with clear, transparent water chillers. The particles and additives in pastel liquids can clog and permanently damage water cooling products such as radiators, pumps, coolers and hoses. As a result, the manufacturer's warranty may also expire. Before operating the pump, attention must be paid to the correct orientation.
When used in the leak test, a maximum pressure of 0.5 bar must not be exceeded. Otherwise, there is a risk of a defect in the pump.