Behind it is a layer of fine nylon fabric, which serves as a dust filter. Despite the fine mesh behind it, illuminated fans are well visible from the outside. The front panel also has the typical BitFenix logo on the front and two pre-installed 120mm fans, the back of which is equipped with RGB LED lighting. In addition, users expect two 3.5-inch slots, two 2.5-inch slots and the ability to install additional fans. The Bitfenix Nova Mesh offers enough space for the most common configurations.
The highlights of the BitFenix Nova Mesh TG Midi-Tower:
- New version of the popular Nova TG midi tower with a fine mesh front
- Side part made of tinted tempered glass
- Up to 36 cm long gaming graphics cards
- Slots for 3x 120mm or 2x 140mm fans on the front and 2x 120s on the lid
- Two pre-installed fans for good airflow, perfect for air-cooled setups
- Space for 240mm radiator on the lid and up to 280/360 on the front
- Space for 2x 3.5 / 2.5 and 3x 2.5-inch drives
- BitFenix Nova Mesh TG: Simple midi-tower in black
The front panel with the fine mesh grid perfectly combines the cabinet design with the requirement of fresh air access. The optics are not affected. On the contrary: the design has a timelessly elegant and unified look. The clear and closed lines not only look damn good, they also fulfill a purpose, because with the BitFenix Nova Mesh TG the fight is announced for the dust and disturbing hardware noises.
On the left side panel, the two basic versions of the Nova Mesh TG housing (with and without tempered glass side panel) differ. Thanks to its modern design, the mainboard is installed at the top and the power supply at the bottom. This offers the advantage of a separate fresh air access for the power supply through the floor and thus less heating by other PC components. A dust filter protects the power supply from the ingress of dirt and the resulting overheating. A power supply cover hides the unsightly cable clutter that would otherwise be immediately visible through the tinted tempered glass side panel.
Lots of space for well-cooled hardware
A large recess in the mainboard tray allows easy and convenient installation of suitable CPU cooler. Expansion cards can be mounted using quick-release screws. Two internal 2.5 / 3.5-inch slots are available in the HDD cage under the power supply cover. Two 2.5-inch drives can be found on the back of the motherboard tray, another can be screwed to the power supply cover. All in all there is enough space for lush full-size hardware.
For cooling, up to three 120 or two 140 fan can be installed on the front, a 120 is already installed there. In addition, there are two additional 120 mm fans on the lid. Together with the pre-installed 120mm RGB LED fan on the back, the stately six 120mm fan provides optimal cooling for the internal hardware. Thanks to the fine mesh front and the dust filter on the lid, the interior remains clean. Of course, instead of the fan can install appropriate radiators, on the front about a 360 or 280er. At the top there is still a little space for a 240mm radiator.
The I / O panel in the upper, front part of the lid also presents itself as sufficiently equipped, as it offers two USB 3.0 and two audio connections. The connections are complemented by a power switch and a reset switch.
- Dimensions: 201 x 437 x 465 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: steel, ABS plastic, tempered glass
- Color: Black
- Weight: 5.3 kg
- Form factor: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- 3x 120mm / 2x 140mm (front)
- 2x 120 mm (cover)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
- 1x 120 mm (front side)
- 1x 120 mm (back, RGB LEDs)
- 1x max. 360/280 mm (front)
- 1x max. 240 mm (lid)
- 1x max. 120 mm (back)
- 2x 2.5 / 3.5 inches (internal)
- 3x 2.5 inches (internal)
- Expansion Slots: 7
- I / O panel:
- 2x USB 3.0
- 1x each HD-Audio In / Out
- 1x power button
- 1x reset button
- PSU: Standard PS2 ATX format (optional)
- Maximum graphics card length: 360 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 160 mm
- Maximum network part length: 220 mm