These premium kits are selected by our professional minded team, from a mixture of best-selling items and best performing items. We pride ourselves on providing the customer with excellent performing hardware that we choose to be the best in range and what we would recommended on a daily basis to customers.
All our Professional Series Kits are put together from a mixture of custom parts, coolant is not included but can be colour configured below under Product Options should you need some.
Only the best quality hose and fittings are used in our setups as standard to ensure that each Kit has a leak free life time from the time you install the system to when you no longer wish to use it, OR want to upgrade to the next best thing. All our Professional Series Kits ship with a full 12 Month RTB warranty.
Each Kit come with a 24pin PSU bridging tool which enables you to run your PSU without having to power your Motherboard during your installation and leak testing process.
Below are the parts which make up the full kit..
- 1x Barrow Composite Edition Micro Jet CPU Waterblock, LRC 2.0 RGB, INTEL 115x - Black
- 1x Barrow SPB17-TM 960LPH 17W PWM Mini Pump Reservoir with LRC 2.0 RGB
- 1x Barrow Dabel-B Series 240mm (2x120) Slim Line Copper Radiator - Black
- 1x Barrow 14/10mm Rigid PETG Hard Tube, 500mm - 4 Pack
- 8x Barrow G1/4 - 14mm OD Twin Seal Hard Tube Compression Fitting - Black
- 2x Barrow G1/4 Male Rotary to 90 Degree Female Angle - Black
- 1x Barrow G1/4 Flow Indicator / Meter with LRC 2.0 RGB Lighting
- 1x Barrow 16 Way SATA Power, 6Pin - 5v RGB Controller with Remote
NOTE: No Fans or coolant or Thermal Paste come with this kit, you can choose from the selections below
With this setup you can plug all your Barrow LRC 2.0 Lighting into the supplied controller and have all lighting Synced with one Remote interface. For maximum effect, checkout the other Barrow 5V RGB products such as Distribution plates or Graphics card blocks.
INTEL Socket LGA 115x (1150, 1151, 1155, 1156), LGA 1200
INTEL Socket LGA 1700 can be selected above as an optional accessory
Below are the parts which you can add to this kit if you need..
- Fans (Can be selected above)
- Coolant (Can be selected above)
- Thermal Compound (can be selected above)
- Bend tools (can be selected above)
We do try our best to keep stock of all items at all times, however if there is any picking issues with this kit or if anything is not available we may exchange this for a like for like (performance) alternative. Should this happen, we will contact you.
Kits are put together to order and depending on how busy we are and if everything is in stock the lead time can be 24hrs. We will keep you up to date with the progress by way of email.
On arrival, if you need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us using the support system.
We ship a 24Pin ATX Bridging Tool with every WCUK Spec Kit.