A PWM signal can be used to control pump speed, alternatively the pump speed can be controlled by supply voltage. Additionally, the pump generates a speed signal for monitoring.
Important: The Aqua Computer D5 pump has an optimized PWM input and can be used with any Intel PWM standard compatible fan controller. This pump can be used with aquaero 5/6 PWM fan outputs without any heat dissipiation at the aquaero. All other currently available (as of January 2015) D5 pumps with PWM input use different hardware that will not work correctly with the PWM outputs of aquaero 5/6 devices. This pump is compatible with nearly any PWM fan controller on the market.
- Dimensions (Diameter x Height): 66 x 57 mm (without cables)
- Supply voltage: 8 - 24 V DC
- Power consumption: 23 W (at 12 V)
- Pressure at 12 V: 3,7 m water head
- Power supply via 4 pin Molex device plug, PWM input and speed signal separately on 4 pin fan connector
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with PWM input and speed signal