The MCP655™ pump is a high reliability, high pressure industrial pump, featuring a 50,000 hour MTBF (5 year lifetime). Such reliability is afforded by the unique design of this pump, which contains only one moving part: the magnetically driven spherical impeller spins on a single ceramic bearing, thus extending the life of this pump beyond existing standards.
The pump is completely plug-and-play, and connects directly to the computer power-supply with a standard 4 pin power connectors. It's compact design, quiet and powerful motor make it ideally suited for heavy duty cooling in environments where space is at a premium.
Summary of benefits:
• 50,000 hours MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) equivalent to 5 years lifetime.
• Superior 12 Volts DC convenience: plugs into the computer power supply
• The MCP655™ can be used with full confidence in any MP servers, and high-end workstations.
• Superior real world performance
• High pressure capability of the MCP655™ is particularly well adapted to high-flow systems using 1/2" ID tubing
• Pump speed can be adjusted to yield top performance or virtually silent operations (model MCP655 only)
• Compact Design.
• Quiet operations even at high speed thanks to new chipset controller
• ˝" Barb fittings.
• No maintenance when used with de-mineralized water, and anti-fungal additives (Our HydrX™ additive is recommended)
• Quick installation with adhesive neoprene pad, or permanent installation with thru-bolts.
• Size: 90 x 90 x 90mm
• Operating voltage range: 8 to 24VDC
• Nominal voltage: 12 V DC
• Nominal Power (@12V): 24W
• Nominal current (@12V): 2 amps
• Maxium head: 10 ft (3.1 m)
• Nominal discharge (@12V): ~ 317 GPH -1200 LPH (Variable)
• Connection size: 1/2'' barbs (12mm)
• Maximum pressure: 50 PSI (3.5 BAR)
• Temperature range: Up to 140°F (60°C)
• Electrical connector: Molex 4pin
• Motor type: Brushless, microprocessor controlled
• MTBF: 50,000 Hours
• Weight: 1.4 LB, 650g
• Compact size allows installation almost anywhere in the case
• Laing D5 Vario (MCP655) Pump
• Mounting Bracket / Noise Damper Pad
This pump is RPM adjustable
• P1 = 1.800 revs./min
• P2 = 2.550 revs./min
• P3 = 3.300 revs./min
• P4 = 4.050 revs./min
• P5 = 4.800 revs./min
• For Use with 1/2" ID Hose
£70.79 inc VAT
£200.39 inc VAT
£100.55 inc VAT
£206.72 inc VAT