The aim of the company is to reduce the amount of garbage on electronic devices and thus to protect the environment, because "repairing is recycling". With the help of the high-quality iFixit tools, electronic devices can be repaired in the blink of an eye.
The iFixit Mahi Driver Kit is a complete solution for the repair of home and consumer electronics. It consists of a magnetic aluminum screwdriver with ball-bearing rotating cap and a ¼-inch bit holder. The 4mm long 48 bits for both bit holders can thus be used directly without additional accessories for the repair of smartphones, game consoles, wearables, laptops, desktop computers, tablets and many other devices.
So that nothing is lost during the opening of the electronic devices, the storage box of the Driver Kit is universally applicable. The inside of the lid also serves as a sorting tray for screws and small parts.
- Magnetic aluminum screwdriver ¼ inch with ball bearing rotary cap
- storage case
- 48 bits (1/4 inch)
Bits 4 mm:
- Phillips 0, 1, 2, 3, 4
- Slot 4, 6, 8 mm
- Hexagonal security 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 mm
- Hexagonal Security SAE 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4
- Pozidriv PZ1, PZ2, PZ3
- Tensioner 4, 6, 8, 10, 12
- Square 2, 3
- Spline M5, M6, M8
- Tri-Wing 1, 2, 3, 4
- Torx Security TR10, TR15, TR20, TR25, TR27, TR30, TR35, TR40
- Coupling 1, 2, 3
- Schrader valve
- 1/4 "screwdriver to 1/4" bit adapter