The midi tower offers a modular design so that it meets different requirements. The covers on the front and lid can be exchanged quickly and easily in order to reduce noise or improve the air supply. The spacious interior with a decoupled mainboard tray offers a wide range of design options. All these features make the be quiet! Silent Base 802 into a versatile housing.
The features of the be quiet! Silent Base 802 Midi-Towers at a glance:
- Interchangeable covers on the front and lid
- Three pre-installed Pure Wings 2 fans (140 mm)
- Noise insulation on the front and side panels
-Generous interior with space for large radiators
- Integrated fan control with sixfold PWM hub
- Decoupled, invertible mainboard tray
- Power supply cover for a tidy interior
- Silent Base 802: Versatile cooling options
This midi tower offers versatile possibilities for efficient and quiet cooling of PC components. There is space for three fans on the front and on the lid and one 120 or 140 fan on the back and on the power supply cover. A total of eight 120 or 140 mm fans can be installed.
There are already three 140 mm fans from the Pure Wings 2 series from be quiet! pre-installed. The four-stage PWM fan control distributes the PWM signal from the mainboard to the six 3-pin fan connectors. The be quiet! Silent Base 802 takes CPU coolers up to 185 mm high, so there is a wide range of options when choosing a processor cooler. The front and the bottom are equipped with modular dust filters. This keeps the interior clean.
Suitable for custom and complete water cooling
When it comes to water cooling, the Silent Base 802 also provides a steep template: a triple radiator up to 420 mm can be installed on the front and a 360 mm large triple radiator on the lid. There is also space on the back wall for a model up to 140 mm in size. The midi tower thus offers flexible options for the installation of complete water cooling systems and is suitable for implementing complex custom water cooling systems with several radiators.
Drives: Space for many hard drives and SSDs
Be quiet! the Silent Base 802 with a double cage, a single cage and three individual carriers for SSDs. The double cage is suitable for installing two 3.5- or 2.5-inch drives. There is space for a 2.5-inch SSD on each of the three carriers. They are mounted on the back of the mainboard tray.
The modular single cage is suitable for a 3.5-inch hard drive or two 2.5-inch SSDs and can be placed in various positions to the right of the mainboard in the front area of the housing. Four additional individual cages are available separately, so that up to seven 3.5-inch or 15 2.5-inch drives can be installed in the be quiet! Silent Base 802 would fit.
Modular design with integrated sound insulation
The new Silent Base 802 doesn’t have to hide visually. Regardless of whether the closed front cover with pre-installed insulation or the open mesh front is used, the midi tower offers a chic and modern design. The front is bordered on both sides by beveled ventilation openings.
Front and closed side parts are equipped with a 10 mm thick sound insulation. For the lid there are closed covers for quieter operation and air-permeable covers for better cooling. The mainboard tray is suitable for E-ATX mainboards up to 275 mm wide and can be installed inverted.
Several silicone openings and plenty of space behind the mainboard facilitate clean cable management. The ATX power supply is installed below and can be up to 288 mm long. Connections and buttons are integrated in the cover of the housing. The I / O panel offers two USB 3.0 ports, a USB-C port and two 3.5 mm jack sockets for headphones and a microphone.
- Dimensions: 245 x 507 x 539 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: steel, ABS plastic
- Weight: approx. 12.59 kg
- Color white
- Form factor: E-ATX (up to 275 mm), ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Total fans possible:
- 3x 120/140 mm (front)
- 3x 120/140 mm (cover)
- 1x 120/140 mm (rear)
- 1x 120/140 mm (power supply cover)
- 2x 140 mm (front side; Pure Wings 2, max. 1,000 rpm)
- 1x 140 mm (rear; Pure Wings 2, max. 1,000 rpm)
- Radiator mountings:
- 1x max, 360/420 mm (front)
- 1x max. 360 mm (cover)
- 1x max. 120/140 mm (rear)
- Dust filter: front, bottom (modular)
- Noise insulation: front, side panels, lid
- Drive bays:
- 2x 3.5 / 2.5 inch (internal, double cage)
- 1x 3.5 inch / 2x 3.5 inch (internal, single cage)
- 3x 2.5 inches (internal, single carrier)
Power supply: 1x standard ATX (optional)
Expansion slots: 7 + 2 vertical
I / O panel:
- 2x USB 3.0 type A (USB 3.2 Gen. 1, internal connection)
- 1x USB 3.1 Type C (USB 3.2 Gen. 2, internal connection)
- 2x 3.5 mm jack (mic-in / audio-out)
- PWM controller:
- 1x 4-pin PWM (connection to the mainboard)
- 1x SATA power
- 6x 3-pin fans
- Maximum graphics card length: 432 mm / 287 mm (with HDD cage)
- Maximum net part length: 288 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 185 mm