The housing is suitable for the installation of triple and dual radiators, is equipped with two quiet housing fans from the factory and offers space for powerful hardware and numerous drives.
The features of be quiet! Pure Base 500 Midi Towers at a Glance:
- Simple Midi-Tower by be quiet! in white
- Suitable for radiators up to 360 mm
- Pre-installed noise insulation at the front, the sides and the lid
- Flexibly customizable thanks to exchangeable top cover
- Includes two 140-mm Pure Wings 2 fans
- Up to 2x 3.5-inch and 5x 2.5-inch drives
Pure Base 500: Stylish, functional and quiet
The be quiet! Pure Base 500 offers excellent possibilities for powerful, yet quiet cooling solutions: three 120 or two 140 mm fans can be mounted on the front, there is space for two 140 or 120 models in the lid and a 140 or 120 fan can also be mounted on the back. The Pure Base 500 comes with two pre-installed 140-mm Pure Wings 2 fans, one on the front and one on the back of the case. The Pure Base 500 offers space for CPU coolers up to 190 millimeters high.
Also, the installation of custom and all-in-one water cooling was thought: The front is suitable for a 360 or 280 radiator, while the lid can be a 240-millimeter heat exchanger and the rear wall a 140 or 120 model can be accommodated , To ensure optimum airflow, the insulated standard top cover can be replaced with an air-permeable version.
Under the power supply cover, in addition to 225-millimeter-long power supplies, two 3.5-inch drives and a 2.5-inch drive in a modular drive cage shelter. Its decoupled installation reduces vibration and enables quiet operation. Two 2.5-inch drives can be installed on the SSD panel between motherboard tray and front panel, and two additional 2.5-inch SSDs can be found on the SSD bracket on the back of the MB-Tray. Graphics cards have a maximum length of 369 millimeters.
The be quiet! Pure Base 500 features smooth surfaces and a front-facing, octagonal bezel with side air intakes. The midi tower's I / O panel is located on the top of the front panel and features a power button, two USB 3.0 type A jacks, a headphone output, and a microphone input.
- Dimensions (without feet): 231 x 443 x 450 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions (with feet): 231 x 463 x 450 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: steel, plastic
- Weight: approx. 6.95 kg
- Color white
- Form factor: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
Total possible fan:
- 3x 120 / 2x 140 mm (front side)
- 2x 120 / 2x 140 mm (cover)
- 1x 120 / 1x 140 mm (back)
- 1x 140 mm (front side, Pure Wings 2, max 900 rpm)
- 1x 140 mm (rear side, Pure Wings 2, max 900 rpm)
- 1x max. 360/280 mm (front)
- 1x max. 240 mm (lid)
- 1x max. 140/120 mm (back)
- Filter: front, bottom, lid (removable)
- 2x 3.5 inches (internal)
- 5x 2.5 inches (internal)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion slots: 7 vertical
I / O panel:
- 2x USB 3.0 (internal connection)
- 1x 3.5 mm jack (audio out)
- 1x 3.5 mm jack (Mic-In)
- Insulation: front, side panel, cover
- Maximum graphics card length: 369 mm
- Maximum network part length: 225 mm (258 mm without HDD cage)
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 190 mm