It is made of very resistant acetal. During the development of the ULTITOP D5, care was taken to ensure optimum flow behavior with this pump adapter. The mounting bracket provided with decouplers made of silicone prevents the transmission of vibrations to the housing. The result is a very quiet and quiet operation.
The ULTITOP D5 is shipped from the factory with an anodized aluminum mounting ring and a matching gasket. A D5 pump is not included and must be purchased separately. Stainless steel plates with matching threads are inserted into the decouplers for assembly. With the help of a single screw, the bracket can be detached from the pump adapter. This ensures easy access to the pump.
Note: A pump and the required connections are not included.
- 72 x 72 x 34 mm (without mounting plate & decoupler, without pump)
- 72 x 86 x 44 mm (with retaining plate & decoupler, without pump)
- pump adapter
- fixing ring
- O-ring seal
- Stainless steel holder with silicone decouplers
- mounting material
- aqua computer D5 pump mechanism with tacho signal (Article No .: WAPU-093)
- aqua computer D5 pump mechanism with PWM input and tacho signal (Article No .: WAPU-138)
- aqua computer D5 pump mechanism with USB and aquabus interface (Article No .: WAPU-098)
- aqua computer D5 NEXT (article number: WAPU-158)
- Laing D5 series and identical OEM versions