The front, reminiscent of a skyscraper facade, not only looks chic, it also serves a purpose. Because of its increased air permeability, the Zalman T6 gets a particularly good airflow. It can be improved if an optional fan is attached to the left side of the case. Meanwhile, slots for external 5.25-inch drives have become a rarity. The Zalman T6 has one that can accommodate either an optical disk or a controller.
The features of the Zalman T6 Midi-Tower at a glance:
- Elegant midi tower with a unique front
- Motherboards up to ATX, only 2.82 kilos
- Four 120mm fan slots in total, a fan preinstalled on the back
- 2x 2.5 and 2x 3.5 / 2.5-inch disks, external bay for 5.25-inch drives
- I / O port with 1x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 1x Audio In, 1x Audio Out
- Graphics cards up to 280 millimeters, CPU cooler up to 165 millimeters, power supply up to 160 millimeters
- Well ventilated with good airflow
The black Midi-Tower T6 impresses with its sleek front. Behind the distinctive vertical struts a fine mesh is installed, which also serves as a dust filter. Behind it can be built two 120-millimeter fan, which can attract more than enough fresh air through the front. At the back already a 120er fan is installed. Another can be attached to the left side panel.
The side panels have a geometric relief shape, which add an additional element to the already stylish look of the housing. In addition, the surface is dull, which ensures that fingerprints are largely avoided. Furthermore, the outer housing is made of plastic, while the interior is made of black steel.
Lots of space for hardware
The interior is also sufficiently dimensioned for drives. Externally, a 5.25-inch drive can be installed, suitable for optical drives or fan controllers. Inside, two 3.5-inch and 2.5-inch drives fit together, and two more 2.5-inch drives on the floor or behind the motherboard tray. The second 3.5-inch drive can be installed instead of the front fan.
The spacious interior also features sanded edges to help prevent injury, as well as space for up to 280mm of graphics card and seven expansion slots. Located on the front of an HDD drive, the length of the graphics card is reduced to 260 millimeters. There is also a hole in the housing wall for mounting a CPU cooler up to 165 millimeters long without having to remove the mainboard. The I / O panel is located on the front of the lid and features a USB 3.0 port, two USB 2.0 ports and the usual audio jacks.
- Dimensions: 200 x 430 x 377 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: steel (body), plastic (front, cover)
- Weight: approx. 2.82 kg
- Color: Black
- Form factor: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- 2x 120 mm (front side)
- 1x 120 mm (side part)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
- 1x 5.25 inches (external)
- 2x 2.5 / 3.5 inches (internal)
- 2x 2.5 inches (internal)
- Expansion Slots: 7
I / O panel:
- 1x USB 3.0
- 2x USB 2.0
- 1x each audio in / out
- Maximum graphics card length: 280 mm
- Maximum network part length: 160 mm
- Maximum height CPU cooler: 165 mm