Thanks to the four copper heat pipes running through the base plate, the heat quickly reaches the aluminum fins, through which a directly attached, quiet 92 mm fan removes the air.
The Zalman CNPS4X CPU cooler at a glance:
- Silver tower cooler with up to 95W TDP cooling capacity
- Two U-shaped direct-touch heat pipes made of copper
- Including 92 PWM fan
- Uncomplicated assembly
- Including Zalman thermal paste
- High compatibility with AMD and Intel
Zalman CNPS4X: powerful and compact tower cooler
The Zalman CNPS4X is a compact tower cooler with two U-shaped heat pipes made of copper. These run through the base plate so that they touch the processor directly. The contact surface thus consists of both aluminum and copper. The heat is transferred particularly quickly into the heat pipes and from there into the aluminum fins of the cooler.
The supplied 92 mm fan ensures that the heat is quickly removed. To ensure smooth running and long durability, Zalman has equipped it with a particularly quiet EBR bearing (enhanced bearing by rolling element). The 92 fan rotates at a maximum of 2000 rpm and, at the highest 28 db (A), generates a very low noise level with a delivery volume of 74.75 m³ / h. The Zalman CNPS4X Optima II is compatible with many popular AMD and Intel sockets.
- Dimensions (with fans): 95 x 132 x 65 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight (with fan): approx. 360 g
- Material: copper (heat pipes), aluminum (base plate, fins), plastic (fan)
- Color: silver / copper (cooler), black (fan)
- 2x made of copper
- 1x 92 x 92 x 25 mm
- Connection: 4-pin PWM
-Revolutions: max. 2000 rpm
- Volume flow: 74.75 m³ / h
- Air pressure: 1.71mmH2O
- Volume: max. 28 dB (A)
- Operating voltage: 12 V.
- Intel socket: 775, 115x
- AMD socket: AM4, AM3 (+), FM2 (+)