The two quiet 120 mm fans with addressable RGB lighting ensure high cooling potential and stylish design.
The Zalman CNPS16X CPU cooler at a glance:
- Black Zalman tower cooler
- Top cover with ARGB lighting
- Two 120mm PWM ARGB fans
- Uncomplicated assembly
- Including Zalman-ZM-STC8 thermal paste
- High compatibility with AMD and Intel
- Powerful tower cooler in black with ARGB lighting
The Zalman CNPS16X is a powerful tower cooler for AMD and Intel sockets. The supplied two 120 mm fans with ARGB LEDs ensure that heat is quickly removed and stylish lighting is provided. For smooth running and long durability, Zalman has equipped it with an EBR bearing. The 120 fans rotate at 800 to 1500 rpm and, with a maximum of 27 db (A), generate a very low noise level with a delivery volume of 83.2 m³ / h.
The tower cooler has integrated ARGB lighting (5V) on the top cover. The Zalman CNPS16X is compatible with many popular AMD and Intel sockets.
- Dimensions (with fans): 140 x 165 x 100 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight (with fan): approx. 880 g
- Material: copper, aluminum (base plate, fins), plastic (fan)
- Color: Black
- 2x 120 mm (max. 27 dB (A), 800 - 1500 rpm, 83.2 m³ / h)
- Illumination: 3-pin RGB (5VDG, 5V)
- Connection: 4-pin PWM
- Operating voltage: 12 V.
- Illumination (top cover): 3-pin RGB (5VDG, 5V)
- Connection: 4-pin fan connector
- Intel socket: 115x, 2066, 2011 (v3)
- AMD socket: AM4, AM3 (+)