Equipped with two 3-pin 3.5 mm jack plugs, a corresponding headset can be connected and its sound is optimized for eSport use. No software required for this.
The Xtrfy XG-SC1 USB sound card at a glance:
- Compact design - ideal for on the go
- Impressive sound enhancement for an intense gaming experience
- Plug & Play: Just plug it in & turn it on
- Robust textile cable for long durability
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, PS4 & mobile devices
- Small sound card, great sound effect
The Xtrfy XG-SC1 USB sound card dramatically improves the sound performance of connected headsets or speakers. The XG-SC1 supports a sample rate of up to 96 kHz / 24-bit and offers a sound experience tailored to eSports and gaming from the factory.
The Xtrfy sound card is equipped with two 3.5-millimeter jack sockets, one of which serves as a signal input for the microphone and one as an output for the audio signal. So headphones and microphone can be connected separately. With its small dimensions of only 2.8 x 1.2 x 4.6 centimeters and a weight of only 55 grams, the USB sound card fits in any luggage and trouser pocket.
- Dimensions: 28 x 12 x 46 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 55 g
- 1x USB (2.0)
- 2x 3.5 mm jack (3-pin)
- Max. Playback quality: 24-bit (44.1 / 48.0 / 96.0 kHz)
- Output: Stereo
- Mac OS X v10.8 or higher
- Windows Vista or newer
- PlayStation 4
- 1x Xtrfy XG-SC1 USB sound card
- 1x short instruction