The Heatkiller IV for Radeon RX 5700 / XT from Watercool follows the trend of the company to develop unique and high quality products, specially adapted to the requirements of different graphics card models. The VGA cooler is specifically aimed at owners of an AMD Radeon RX 5700 / XT.
The features of the Heatkiller IV for Radeon RX 5700 / XT at a glance:
- Fits perfectly to the AMD Radeon RX 5700 / XT graphics cards
- Effective cooling through nickel-plated electrolytic copper base
- Cools the GPU, the memory and the voltage converters
- Elegant look thanks to the transparent acrylic glass lid
- Stylish cover made of aluminum in silver
- Integrated RGB LED strip with 4-pin connector for compatible mainboards
- High quality materials and efficient design
The Watercool Heatkiller IV combines the best of the previous models and replaces the manufacturer's factory-installed cooling solution with a highly potent water cooler. A cooling performance that is on the level of current high-end CPU coolers, a flat design and high-quality materials are the characteristics of the IV series.
The part through which water flows is made of high-purity, nickel-plated electrolytic copper. The lid is made of transparent acrylic and is complemented by a cover made of aluminum in silver. In addition, an integrated RGB LED strip with a 4-pin connector lights up in the colors of your choice. The combination of the successful cooling structure of the GPU-X³ series and the central flow of the GPU-X² series are the main reason for even better cooling results.
Large area for perfect cooling
The contact surface of the heat sink also covers the RAM modules, which are also cooled as a result. The fine microstructure in the area of the GPU guarantees optimal cooling. With this cooler, the active cooling of all voltage converters has not been omitted.
Of course, insulating spacers are embedded, which ensure easy and problem-free assembly. All channels have a large volume, so that flow resistance and the total weight remain low.
The connection terminal is made of POM and has four threads in G1 / 4-inch format distributed on both sides. This means that the cooler can be flexibly integrated into the water cycle. The terminal has a generous distance between the thread centers, which means that even large connections can be used without any problems.
Note: The necessary connections are not included in the scope of delivery. The cooler is only suitable for cards of the type AMD Radeon RX 5700 / XT! The original cooler must be removed before assembly, which can invalidate the manufacturer's guarantee!
- Dimensions: 266 x 118 x 18.5 mm (L x W x H, including connection terminal)
- Weight: 1250 g
- Material: nickel-plated electrolytic copper (base), acrylic (cover), POM (connection terminal), aluminum (cover)
- Thread: 4x G1 / 4 inches
- Pressure tested: 2 bar
- Lighting: RGB-LED
- Connection: 4-pin RGB (12VGRB, 12V)
- ASRock Polychrome, ASUS AURA, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light
- AMD Radeon RX 5700
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT
Scope of delivery:
- 1x HEATKILLER IV for Radeon RX 5700 / XT - acrylic + nickel
- 1x HEATKILLER LED Strip -RGB
- 1x mounting material
Attention: Please note that some coolers are delivered with a protective film on the bottom. This must always be removed prior to assembly and commissioning. We assume no liability for damage caused by incorrect or incorrect assembly or improper use!