These premium kits are selected by our professional minded team, from a mixture of best selling items and best performing items. We pride ourselves on providing the customer with excellent perfoming hardware that we choose to be the best in range and what we would recomended on a daily basis to customers.
All our Professional Series Kits cases are put together from a mixture of custom parts, coolant is included but can be colour configured below under Product Options.
Only the best quality hose and compression fittings are used in our setups as standard to ensure that each Kit has a leak free life time from the time you install the system to when you no longer wish to use it, OR want to upgrade to the next best thing. All our Professional Series Kits ship with a full 12 Month RTB warranty.
Each Kit come with a 24pin PSU bridging tool which enables you to run your PSU without having to power your Motherboard during your installation and leak testing process.
Below are the parts which make up the base of the product and are standard in this kit..
- 1x Black Ice® Nemesis Radiator LX 240 - Black (HWL-R162)
- 2x WCUK Halo RGB 120mm Fan (COCSFANHALO120RGB)
- 1x Liquid.cool Ultra Pure Distilled Coolant 1000ml - Clear (You can select additional Coolant above)
Below are the parts which you need to configure to complete the kit..
- 1x XSPC Raystorm, Raystorm Pro or Raystorm Neo CPU Waterblock (MUST Select CPU Block above)
- 1x XSPC X4 or D5 Photon Pump/Reservoir (MUST Select Pump/Reservoir above)
- 1x XSPC 14mm Hard Tube and Fittings Pack (MUST Select Tube/Fittings above)
- 1x XSPC EC6 Coolant (Optional)
- 1x Thermal Compound (Optional)
We do try our best to keep stock of all items at all times, however if there is any picking issues with this kit or if anything is not available we may exchange this for a like for like (performance) alternative. Should this happen, we will contact you.
Kits are put together to order and depending how busy we are and if everything is in stock the lead time can be 24hrs. We will keep you up to date with the progress by way of email.
On arrival, if you need assistance please do not hesitate to contact us using the support system.
We ship CPU Waterblock installation instructions and a 24Pin ATX Bridging Tool with every WCUK Spec Kit.