Whether first-person shooter, real-time strategy or MOBA title, the VX3211-4K-MHD has the right image settings for every genre. The integrated FlickerFree technology and the Blue Light Reduction prevents eye fatigue.
The features of the Viewsonic VX3211-4K-MHD monitor at a glance:
- Razor-sharp image with 4K resolution in 3,840 x 2,160 pixels
- Fast VA panel with 3 ms reaction time
- HDCP 2.2 for playback of protected content
- HDR10 specification for realistic representation of colors and light effects
- AMD FreeSync technology for tearing-free gaming
- 1.07 billion colors & brightness of 300 cd / m²
- Flexible connection options with DisplayPort 1.2a, HDMI 2.0
- Narrow frame - perfect for multi-display setups
The Viewsonic VX3211-4K MHD: multimedia monitor for games & movies
With the VX3211-4K-MHD Viewsonic presents a powerful, specially adapted to gaming and movie playback monitor with a screen diagonal of 32 inches. Its fast and high-resolution VA panel, thanks to the HDR10 specification and 1.07 billion colors, offers the ability to play games and movies in realistic color, contrast and light effects. In addition, HDCP 2.2 allows playback of encrypted video content.
The VX3211-4K-MHD claims to leave nothing to be desired by players. Thanks to the SuperClear MVA panel, which has a response time of only 3 ms, effects such as streaking or artifacts are a thing of the past. AMD's FreeSync technology is also on board and ensures seamless synchronization of the video frequency between graphics card and monitor. The gaming experience is greatly improved in this way, because tearing or annoying jerks are a thing of the past and are replaced by a maximum fluid game feeling.
The integrated FlickerFree technology and the Blue Light Reduction prevents eye fatigue. The LED backlight of the panel alternates between on / off cycles to control the brightness level. The resulting flicker bombards the human eye with significantly fluctuating brightness. Since the pupils have to permanently expand and contract due to the fluctuating light intensity, this "flicker" fatigues the eyes. FlickerFree technology avoids low-brightness levels, reducing flicker in the LED backlight and protecting the eye.
The visually unremarkable VX3211-4K-MHD in matte black has a narrow frame and a discrete control panel in the lower right corner. The display can also be attached to all standard monitor mounts using 100x100 mm VESA mount. To connect to devices, there is a DisplayPort and two HDMI ports on the device, as well as a headphone jack. Two integrated speakers with 2.5 watts each round off the multimedia experience perfectly.
- Dimensions (with feet): 729.7 x 495.5 x 230.31 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions (without foot): 729.7 x 432.8 x 64.32 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight (with foot): 6.6 kg
- Weight (without foot): 5.8 kg
- Color: Black
- Tilt: yes (-5 to + 13 °)
- VESA standard: 100 x 100 mm
- Screen diagonal: 81,28 cm (32 inches)
- Aspect ratio: 16: 9
- LCD type: VA
- LED backlight: yes
- Maximum resolution (non-interlaced): 3,840 x 2,160 pixels @ 60 Hz
- Colors: max. 1.07 billion
- Response time: 3 ms (gray-to-gray time)
- Refresh rate: 60 Hz
- Contrast Ratio: 3000: 1 (static), 80,000,000: 1 (dynamic)
- Brightness: 300 cd / m²
- Viewing angle: 178 ° horizontal / 178 ° vertical
- Speaker: 2x 2.5W
- 1x DisplayPort 1.2
- 2x HDMI 2.0
- 1x headphone jack
- Power consumption (maximum / typical / standby): 65/50 / 0.5 W
- Energy efficiency class: B
- on an EEK scale from A +++ (highest) to G (lowest efficiency)
- in accordance with Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) No 1062/2010 (EnVKV)