It combines a chic design with modern features such as AMD's Freesync, various presets for display characteristics, good viewing angles and a colorful TN panel with a response time of 5 ms
The features of the Viewsonic VX2758-C-mh monitor at a glance:
- Curved display Full HD resolution
- Colorful 27-inch TN panel with 5 ms response time
- AMD Freesync technology
- 16.7 million colors & brightness of 280 cd / m²
- Flexible connection options with 1x VGA, 2x HDMI & 2x audio-out
- different display presets
- Blue filter & energy saving ECO mode
The Viewsonic VX2758-C-mh: gaming all-rounder with curved display
With the VX2758-C-mh Viewsonic shows us a powerful, game-ready Curved monitor with a size of 27 inches. The monitor provides numerous features and functions that are interesting for gamers, but Viewsonic integrates not only a gaming mode but also presets for movie enjoyment, browsing the Internet, word processing, etc.
The VX2758-C-mh claims to leave nothing to be desired. The curved TN panel convinces with 16.7 million colors (88% NTSC) as well as constant brightness values, no matter from which angle the display is viewed. AMD's Freesync technology is also on board and ensures seamless synchronization of the video frequency between graphics card and monitor. The gaming experience is greatly improved in this way, because tearing or annoying jerks are a thing of the past and are replaced by maximum fluidity.
With a refresh rate of a whopping 144 Hz, the VX2758-C-Mh updates the screen up to 144 times per second, which is about 2.5 times more frequent than conventional 60 Hz displays. Especially in first-person shooters or racing games such a high refresh rate is very positive. Liquid processes, sharp edges and no noticeable delays - what more could you want?
The integrated FlickerFree technology and the Blue Light Reduction prevents eye fatigue. The LED backlight of the panel alternates between on / off cycles to control the brightness level. The resulting flicker bombards the human eye with significantly fluctuating brightness. Since the pupils have to permanently expand and contract due to the fluctuating light intensity, this "flicker" fatigues the eyes. FlickerFree technology avoids low-brightness levels, reducing flicker in the LED backlight and protecting the eye.
The predominantly VX2758-C-mh is equipped with a discrete control panel on the right rear side. To connect to devices are a VGA, two HDMI port an audio output on the device, as well as a headphone jack. Two built-in speakers with 2W each round off the multimedia experience perfectly.
- Dimensions (with feet): 610.6 x 436.7 x 191.7 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions (without foot): 610.6 x 360.9 x 73.1 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight (with foot): 4.25 kg
- Weight (without foot): 4 kg
- Color: Black
- Tilt: yes (-5 to + 20 °)
- Swing angle: no
- Rotation angle (Pivot): No.
- Height adjustment: no
- VESA standard: no
- Screen diagonal: 68.58 cm (27 inches)
- Aspect ratio: 16: 9
- LCD Type: TN
- Curved: Yes (1,800 R)
- LED backlight: yes
- Maximum resolution (non-interlaced): 1,920 x 1,080 pixels
- Colors: max. 16.7 million / 8 bit (6 bit + A-FRC)
- Response time: 5 ms (gray-to-gray time)
- Refresh rate: 144 Hz
- Contrast Ratio: 3000: 1 (static), 80,000,000: 1 (dynamic)
- Brightness: 280 cd / m²
- Viewing angle: 178 ° horizontal / 178 ° vertical
- 1x VGA
- 1x HDMI 1.4
- 1x HDMI 2.0
- 1x headphone output
- 1x audio-out
- Power consumption (maximum / ECO / standby): 26/18 / 0.5 W
Energy efficiency class: B
on an EEK scale from A +++ (highest) to G (lowest efficiency)
in accordance with Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) No 1062/2010 (EnVKV)