The 17 programmable buttons as well as the eight-way point of view hat switch and two further thumbsticks make the throttle just the right complement for joysticks with a HOTAS flight control (Hands on Throttle and Stick).
- The Hotas Warthog Dual Throttles Throttle Controller overview
- Throttle with 17 programmable buttons & heavy bottom plate
- Smooth and high-precision S.M.A.R.T. storage with 14-bit sampling rate
- For superior precision and intuitive control of flight simulators and space games
- Hall effect and magnetic sensor
Double throttle lever replica to A-10C of the U.S Air Force
Thanks to its rather heavy weight in conjunction with its rubberized underside, the thrust regulator ensures a secure footing. The 14-bit sampling rate and the smooth-running tensioning system guarantee high-precision control in flight simulations. The fighter-controller-inspired design is highly ergonomic and, together with a joystick, allows far more complex maneuvers through much more intuitive control. Through the T.A.R.G.E.T. Programming software allows the controller to adapt to almost any game.
It can only be operated with the left hand and allows a sensitive control of the thrust as well as numerous other functions with its 17 buttons and a mouse head switch. In addition, the throttle control features a trim wheel, multiple position switches and 5 programmable LEDS for illumination.
- High-quality throttle with heavy base
- Compatible with other Thrustmaster devices
- T.A.R.G.E.T. programming software
- Color: Black / Silver
- Compatibility: Windows 10, 8 and 7
- Connection: USB
- Weight: approx. 3,000 g
- Dimensions: approx. 105 x 350 x 230 mm (W x H x D)