The Thermaltake Toughpower PF1 ARGB power supply at a glance:
- 850 watt power supply with an extremely powerful 70.83 A single rail
- Extremely high efficiency thanks to the 80 PLUS Platinum certificate
- Quiet 120 mm fan with digitally addressable RGB lighting
- Fully modular cable management
- Six 6 + 2-pin PCIe connectors for graphics cards
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Power supply unit with 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency and RGB lighting
The Thermaltake Toughpower PF1 ARGB is a real performance giant and with its 850 watts total output power also supplies high-end PCs with sufficient power, even when two or three graphics cards are running in a network. The extremely powerful 12 volt rail delivers a whopping 70.83 A of power. Despite these impressive data, the Thermaltake Toughpower PF1 ARGB is designed very efficiently, which also results from the use of high-quality components - such as Japanese capacitors. This efficiency is guaranteed with the 80 PLUS Platinum certificate.
The fact that all cables can be individually plugged in ensures order - a must with such extensive connectivity! Finally, in addition to one 24-pin and two 4 + 4-pin cables, there are also six 6 + 2-pin PCIe connectors, twelve SATA and four 4-pin Molex connectors as well as a floppy connector and a 3-pin RGB header (+ 5V / DATA / GND) available. This means that enthusiast boards and server boards can also be operated.
It almost goes without saying that the Thermaltake Toughpower PF1 ARGB has all the necessary protective circuits that modern high-end power supplies naturally have to offer. However, should the PSU ever bless the time: no problem, because Thermaltake gives a full 10-year manufacturer guarantee on this exceptional product!
The highlight of this power supply unit is without a doubt the digitally addressable RGB-LED lighting arranged in a ring in the fan. A total of 18 LEDs can be controlled and configured using the software of compatible motherboards from ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI, and ASRock.
- Dimensions: 150 x 86 x 140 mm (W x H x D)
- Fan: 120 mm
- Efficiency: at least 90/87/87 percent at 50/20/100% percent load (115 volts input voltage. In the European 230 volt power grid, the efficiency is usually up to 2 percentage points higher)
- Active PFC
- Form factor: ATX12V
- Power: 850 W.
- + 3.3V: 20 A
- + 5V: 20 A
- + 3.3V & + 5V: 100 W.
- + 12V: 70.83 A / 849.6 W.
- -12V: 0.3 A / 3.6 W.
- + 5Vsb: 3 A / 12.5 W.
- Connections (removable):
- 1x 24-pin
- 2x 4 + 4 pin
- 6x 6 + 2-pin PCIe
- 12x SATA
- 4x 4-pole Molex
- 1x floppy 1x 3-pin RGB header (+ 5V / DATA / GND)
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 10 years