The manufacturer wants to score with new products, especially among fans of RGB-illuminated hardware. The Thermaltake S100 DDR4 Memory Lighting Kit is a stylish cover for RAM bars with a total of 36 individually addressable RGB LEDs.
The Thermaltake S100 DDR4 Memory Lighting Kit at a glance:
- Illuminated cover for up to four RAM bars
- Shines in up to 16.8 million colors
- A total of 36 individually addressable RGB LEDs
- Compatible with ASUS Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion and AsRock Polychrome
- Stylish RGB LED lighting for easy retrofitting
The entire cover of the Thermaltake S100 DDR4 Memory Lighting Kit contains 36 addressable RGB LEDs with a life expectancy of 50,000 hours. These can be individually controlled with up to 16.8 million colors using the supplied RGB controller, thus lighting up four DIMM slots. Connected to a 5V addressable RGB mainboard header, the lighting can also be controlled with ASUS Aura Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync and AsRock Polychrome and synchronized with other RGB elements.
Installation is child's play thanks to the universal mounting system. The Thermaltake S100 DDR4 Memory Lighting Kit can be attached to many mainboards with four DIMM slots, but it is not necessary to install four RAM bars. A list of compatible mainboards is available on the manufacturer's website. The assembly takes place without tools and without loss of warranty for the hardware involved.
There is a list of compatible motherboards on the manufacturer's website.
- Dimensions: 156 x 51.1 x 43 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 168 g
- USB 2.0 (9-pin)
- 3-pin RGB (5VDG, 5V)
- Compatibility: Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10
- LED lighting: RGB
- Voltage: 5V (1.3 A)
- Power: 6.5 W.
Scope of delivery:
- 1x working memory lighting cover
- Connection cable