Of its total of 18 RGB LEDs, 12 are located in the illuminated ring on the outside. six additional LEDs with 16.8 million colors illuminate another light ring in the center of the fan. This two-zone lighting gives the fan its name. The set includes three fans and the controller needed for operation, which allows the control of the fans and their numerous lighting effects via software and app.
The Thermaltake Riing Duo 14 RGB radiator fan at a glance
- 18 addressable LEDs per fan
- Configurable with the TT RGB Plus software
- Voice control via Amazon Alexa & Razer chroma synchronization
- Designed for high static pressure & optimized for radiators
-Extremely quiet thanks to hydraulic bearing
- Includes Thermaltake Digital Lighting Controller
- RGB LED lighting for 420mm radiators
Thermaltake offers the Riing Duo 14 RGB Radiator fan as a triple set of 140mm fans, which is predestined for use with a 420mm radiator. Here, Thermaltake pays special attention to a particularly high static pressure of 1.74 mm H2O and a delivery volume of 103.41 m³ / h. The maximum speed of the Riing Duo fan is 1,400 rpm at 26.2 decibels.
To further optimize the noise, the Thermaltake Riing Duo fan has a very quiet hydraulic bearing. The entire housing of the fan is rubberized, which contributes to a reduction of vibrations. At a speed of 500 rpm, the Riing Duo only produces 19 decibels.
To control the lighting effects, a Riing Plus controller from Thermaltake is included. It can control up to five fans with ring lighting via the USB interface and change the speed as well as the lighting. In the software Thermaltake relies on its own solution TT RGB Plus, which can also be controlled via Amazon Alexa. Together with the Razer Synapse 3 software, the lighting can be synchronized with Razer chroma hardware.
Caution: The Thermaltake Riing Duo fan has a 9-pin connector that is identical to the 9-pin USB 2.0 connector. However, under no circumstances should the fan be connected directly to a 9-pin USB port on the motherboard.
Riing Duo fan:
- Dimensions: 140 x 140 x 25 mm
- Material: plastic (and rubber)
- Volume: max. 26.2 dB (A)
- Speed: 500 - 1,400 rpm
- Delivery volume: max. 103.41 m³ / h
- Air pressure: max. 1.74 mm H2O
- Power consumption: 6.12W (12V) / 10.5W (5V)
- Color: Black (Frame) / White (Fan Blade) / Gray (Damper)
- Lighting: 18 RGB LEDs (16.8 million colors)
- Connection: 9-pin (can only be used with the enclosed controller)
-Weight: 195 g
- Thermaltake Digital Lighting Controller:
- Color: Black
- 5x 9-pin (for fans)
- 1x Micro USB (for Micro USB to 9 pin USB 2.0 cable)
- 1x 4-pole current (for power connection to 4-pin Molex)
- 3x Riing Duo 14 fans
- 1x controller
- 1x controller cable
- 1x bridge cable
- 1x power cable (on 4-pin Molex)
- 12x short screws
- 12x long screws
- 1x double sided tape