The tempered glass side panels allow views of the inside of the housing and the hardware installed there, which can be cooled by up to two triple radiators.
The features of the Thermaltake Level 20 RS ARGB Midi-Tower at a glance:
- Chic midi tower for motherboards up to ATX
- Two tempered glass side panels
- Rotatable expansion slots
- Space for graphics cards up to 400 mm long
- Can record two triple radiators at the same time
- Two pre-installed case fans
- S500 Tempered Glass Snow Edition: Stylish midi tower for high-end systems
The midi tower is designed for motherboards up to ATX format and supports both large CPU coolers up to a height of 172 mm and water cooling for cooling the hardware. Up to two 360 mm radiators can be installed simultaneously in the premium housing on the front or the cover. A 420 mm radiator can even be mounted on the front and a 120 model on the back. If the hard drive cage is omitted, a 360 radiator can also be optionally installed to the right of the main board, so that illuminated fans come into their own particularly well. This housing is predestined for AiO and custom water cooling.
A total of up to seven case fans can be installed: There is space for three 120 series, three 140 series or two 200 series on the front. Three 120, two 140 or two 200 mm fans are possible on the cover and a 120 model can be attached to the back. Two 200 ARGB fans are installed on the front and one 120 fan on the back.
Space for components and drives
The Thermaltake Level 20 RS ARGB Midi-Tower offers a lot of space for hardware and can, for example, accommodate graphics cards up to 400 mm long, which can be installed either horizontally or vertically. For the vertical installation of a graphics card, the housing offers the option of rotating the entire expansion slot by 90 degrees, so that the graphics card can be installed with sufficient clearance from the side panel.
The removable drive cage in the floor has space for two 3.5 or 2.5 inch drives. There are two additional drive carriers for 3.5 / 2.5-inch drives, one of which is mounted on the front and one on the back of the mainboard tray. There is space for an additional drive carrier for a 2.5-inch drive on the power supply cover. A generous 220 mm length is provided for the power supply itself.
Design, airflow and lighting
The I / O panel is located in the cover of the housing. This is modeled on the hood of American sports cars and equipped with an RGB strip on the front. The top and front of the housing are largely equipped with air-permeable, close-meshed steel grids, which promote air circulation. Removable dust filters are located behind the front cover and under the power supply.
The ARGB fans and the RGB strip on the front can be controlled via a dedicated button on the I / O panel or synchronized with other components via a digitally addressable RGB header (3-pin / 5V) on a compatible mainboard. The Thermaltake Level 20 RS ARGB supports ASRock Polychrome Sync, ASUS Aura Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync and Biostar RGB Sync.
Note: The riser cable required for the vertical installation of the graphics card is not included in the scope of delivery of the housing. A corresponding cable can be purchased separately in our online shop.
- Dimensions: 240.8 x 524 x 553 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx.12.23 kg
- Material: steel, tempered glass (sides)
- Color: Black
- Form factor: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
Total fans possible:
- 3x 120 / 3x 140 / 2x 200 mm (front)
- 3x 120 / 2x 140 / 2x 200 mm (cover)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
- 2x 200 mm ARGB (front)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
Radiator mountings (partial waiver of HDD and / or fan slots):
- 1x max. 360/420 mm (front)
- 1x max. 360/280 mm (lid)
- 1x max. 360 mm (MB tray)
- 1x max. 120 mm (back)
- Filters: front, bottom
- 2x 3.5 / 2.5 inch (internal; HDD cage)
- 2x 3.5 / 2.5 inches (internal; HDD bracket)
- 1x 2.5 inch (internal; HDD bracket)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion slots: 8 (rotatable)
I / O panel:
- 2x USB 3.0 type A
- 2x USB 2.0 type A
- 1x 3.5 mm jack (audio out)
- 1x 3.5 mm jack (mic-in)
- 1x RGB button (3-pin / 5V)
- Maximum graphics card length: 282 mm (400 mm without HDD cage)
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 172 mm
- Maximum power supply length: 220 mm
- Maximum radiator depth (front & cover): 55 mm