In addition, the case offers vertical graphics card mounting and extensive mounting options for large radiators as well as pump and expansion tanks from custom water cooling systems.
The Thermaltake Level 20 GT Big-Tower at a glance:
- Front cover and side panels made of 5 mm tempered glass
- Motherboards up to the E-ATX form factor
- Including 1x Riing 14 140-millimeter fan with blue LED
- Up to 9x 120mm or 7x 140mm fans or 4x 200mm fans
- Space for three 420 mm radiators and pump & reservoir
- Modular design with vertical graphics card mounting
- I / O panel with 2x USB 3.0 / 2x USB 2.0 and 1x USB 3.1 type C
- 7x 3.5 "HDD or 10x 2.5" SDD
Hardware options in Thermaltake Level 20 GT:
The case offers a total of eight horizontal PCI slot covers, which can also be completely vertically aligned thanks to the modular design. This allows the graphics card with an optional riser cable also set up. The transparent side window allows a high-end gaming graphics card to be staged with maximum effect. The spacious housing takes up pixel accelerator with a length of 31 - up to even 41 centimeters, if you do without the HDD cage. Motherboards up to the E-ATX form factor get submerged on the mainboard tray, and for CPU coolers, a whopping 200 millimeters are available.
Side panels, front and lid are made of 5 mm tempered glass and thus allow an unobstructed view of the interior of the housing. The side panels are attached to hinges, can be opened by 180 ° or optionally lifted out easily. Otherwise, the case is completely in black and fine silver. So that even a smart power supply can come to full advantage, the power supply cover is removable. Two 120 mm fans can also be installed on the underside, then the power supply may be 220 mm long.
Air and water cooling options:
In addition to the stylish design, Thermaltake has put a lot of emphasis on Airflow on the Level 20 GT Big Tower. In addition to the two pre-installed 200-millimeter fans in the front and the 140s in the back can be installed in the housing even more fans. So in the lid also huge 200-millimeter models are possible. Alternatively, three 120 or 140 models can be accommodated in the front and cover, while the case back can accommodate two 120-millimeter fans.
For complex custom water cooling, the Level 20 GT offers a variety of mounting positions for radiators, pumps and expansion tanks. In the front and on the motherboard tray, 420 or 360 models can be obstructed. When mounted vertically, RGB fans on the radiator stand out particularly well. In the lid, moreover, models up to the 360 format can be accommodated, and in the bottom and the back, representatives of up to 240 or 140 millimeters can be installed. A bracket for pumps is included and will be installed at the front of the floor.
Disk and I / O panel
3.5- and 2.5-inch drives can be accommodated in various places in the housing. Two modular cages, each for two 3.5- or 2.5-inch drives, can be attached to the motherboard tray. Alternatively, disks disappear on the back of the motherboard tray, where either up to six 2.5-inch SSDs or three 3.5-inch HDDs can be bolted. The I / O panel, which is split on both sides, has two USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports on the right side in addition to the obligatory audio connections and Power / Reset buttons on the right side. In addition, however, a modern USB 3.1 connector type C is provided, which makes the annoying turning of the USB plug in the right position finally obsolete. And of course, three dust filters on the lid, front and bottom must not be missing.
- Dimensions: 294 x 580 x 592 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: about 20.1 kg
- Material: Steel (SPCC), tempered glass (5 mm), plastic
- Color: Black
- Form factor: E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
Total fan possible:
- 3x 120mm / 3x 140mm / 2x 200mm (front)
- 3x 120 mm / 3x 140 mm / 2x 200 mm (cover)
- 1x 120 mm or 1x 140 mm (back)
- 2x 120 mm (floor)
- 1x 140 mm Riing Plus 14 blue LED (back)
- Radiator mountings (without fan slots):
- 1x max. 420 mm (front, front mainboard tray)
- 1x max. 360 mm (lid)
- 1x max. 140 mm (back)
- 1x max. 240 mm (floor)
- Filter: front, bottom, lid (each removable)
- 7x 3.5 "or 10x 2.5" (internal, HDD cage or behind the MB tray)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 8
I / O panel:
- 1x USB 3.1 type C
- 2x USB 3.0
- 2x USB 2.0
- 1x each audio in / out
- Maximum graphics card length: 310 mm (with HDD cage), 410 mm (without HDD cage)
- Maximum network part length: 220 mm (without fan)
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 200 mm