It offers a modular structure with a huge panorama window, completely open sides and optimal conditions for custom water cooling. The integrated distro plate and the RGB lighting make the case a real eye-catcher.
The Thermaltake DistroCase 350P housing at a glance:
- Open-frame housing from Thermaltake
- Mainboard tray functions as a distro plate and reservoir
- Side part made of 5 mm thick tempered glass
- Built-in RGB lighting with 48 RGB LEDs
- Compatible with TT RGB PLUS and NeonMaker software
- Six PCI slots, usable horizontally or vertically
- Space for up to two 360 mm radiators
- I / O panel with 2x USB 3.0 / 2x USB 2.0 / 1x HD audio
- Graphics cards up to 320 mm in length
- Show case with integrated distro plate
The Thermaltake DistroCase 350P is a real showcase. Due to the open design and the large tempered glass pane, a perfect view of the built-in hardware is possible. The highlight of the case is the integrated distro plate. This acts as a reservoir, holds the mainboard and offers numerous G1 / 4-inch connections and waterways for custom water cooling.
ATX, Micro ATX and Mini ITX boards can be installed. With a maximum CPU cooler height of 130 mm and a graphics card length of 320 mm, the case offers space for potent gaming hardware. In order to be able to cool this hardware accordingly, the entire case is designed for use with a custom water cooling system.
The space available for powerful water cooling is not to be despised, a total of two 360 mm radiators can be installed. Alternatively, the front can also be equipped with a 280 mm radiator. The second 360 radiator can optionally be mounted on the distro plate using the bracket supplied.
Lots of space for hardware and extensive custom water cooling
A special highlight, which benefits the optics of the system, is the accommodation of the graphics or other expansion cards. The six PCI slots can be mounted horizontally or vertically. In this way, water-cooled graphics cards can be presented in a particularly stylish way. The side that usually houses the fan of the graphics card is therefore just as visible as the mainboard in conjunction with the tempered glass cover.
Thanks to the modular structure and the partially rubberized cable bushings, optimized cable management can also be implemented. As a little specialty for modders and PC enthusiasts, the DistroCase 350P supports a wide range of possibilities to bring in your own ideas and to adapt the structure individually to personal preferences. For this purpose, files with suggestions for extensions using a 3D printer will soon be made available on the Thermaltake homepage.
The distro plate is equipped with a total of 48 RGB LEDs. The lighting is compatible with the TT RGB PLUS and NeonMaker software and can also be synchronized with the rest of the setup via ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync and ASRock Polychrome.
- Dimensions: 567 x 490 x 333 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 17.78 kg
- Material: steel, plastic, tempered glass
- Color: Black
- Form factor: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Fan possible:
- Front: 3x 120 mm / 2x 140 mm
- MB tray: 3x 120 mm
- Radiators possible:
- Front: max. 1x 360/280 mm
- MB tray: max. 1x 360 mm
- Drive bays:
- 2x 2.5-inch
- 2x 3.5-inch or 4x 2.5-inch
- Power supply: 1x standard PS2 PSU (optional)
- Expansion slots: 6
- I / O panel:
- - 2x USB 3.0
- 2x USB 2.0
- 1x HD audio
- Maximum graphics card length: 320 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 130 mm
- Maximum power supply height: 200 mm