The design of the ventilation openings has been changed so that the cooling properties have been improved compared to its predecessor. Thanks to the flexibly adaptable interior and the option of installing a 280 mm radiator, the mini-ITX housing is also suitable for high-performance hardware.
The Streacom DA2 V2 Mini-ITX housing at a glance:
- Extremely compact dimensions with a volume of 17.5 liters
- Exterior panels made of sandblasted aluminum
- Unique bracket concept for largely modular installation
- Supports dual-slot gaming graphics cards up to 33 cm in length
- Suitable for mainboards in Mini-ITX and Mini-DTX format
- Space for powerful ATX or SFX power supplies
- 6x 2.5-inch or 3x 3.5-inch drives possible
- Flexible interior with a consistently well thought-out concept
Despite its extremely compact dimensions and a volume of only 17.5 liters, a high-performance gaming PC can be installed in the Streacom DA2 V2. Installation is made easier by an innovative concept: rails are attached to the sides at the top and bottom, on which different brackets in the form of narrow struts are mounted. These are used to attach the respective hardware.
This gives you maximum freedom in positioning the mainboard, graphics card and radiator. In addition, the back wall - and thus the orientation of the mainboard - can be rotated 180 degrees to enable even more unusual layouts and to express your own creativity.
Effective cooling with air or water
The flexibly mountable brackets enable versatile cooling concepts: There is space for a 92 mm fan on the rear wall. Up to 130 fans can be mounted on the cover and up to 180 mm on the side. The number of fans is variable. A maximum height of 145 mm is provided for CPU coolers. A radiator up to 280 mm in size can be attached to the side. The brackets can also be used to attach a pump and expansion tank.
Removable dust filters on the top and bottom as well as one of the side parts keep the interior of the Streacom DA2 V2 clean. For an effective airflow, both side parts of the Streacom DA2 V2 are provided with large areas of ventilation openings. These have been optimized compared to the predecessor.
Supports full high-end graphics cards
The mainboard is attached to the sliding brackets and can be placed relatively freely. Models in the formats Mini-ITX and Mini-DTX are supported. The power supply unit is installed internally and the mains connection is routed to the rear of the housing via an extension cable.
The power supply bracket is suitable for the form factors ATX, SFX and SFX-L. When using an ATX power supply, the maximum length of the graphics card is limited to 220 mm; with an SFX or SFX-L power supply, 330 mm are possible. A total of three 3.5-inch or even six 2.5-inch drives can be installed.
Externally, the Streacom DA2 V2 impresses with its simple but elegant design with sandblasted aluminum in silver and flawless workmanship. On the front of the PC case there is only the power button and a USB 3.0 port with a Type-C socket.
- Dimensions: 180 x 286 x 340 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: aluminum (anodized, brushed), steel
- Weight: 3.9 kg
- Volume: 17.5 l
- Form factor: Mini-ITX, Mini-DTX
- - Total fans possible:
- Max. 130 mm width (lid)
- - Max. 180 mm width (side)
- 1x 92 mm fan (rear)
- Total radiators possible:
- 1x max. 280 mm (side)
- Drive bays:
- 6x 2.5 inches / 3x 3.5 inches
- Power supply: ATX, SFX or SFX-L (optional)
- Expansion slots: 2 (dual slot)
I / O panel:
- 1x USB 3.0 Type C (USB 3.2 Gen 1, internal connection)
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 145 mm
- Maximum graphics card length: 330 mm (220 mm when using an ATX power supply)
- Maximum graphics card height: 50 mm (dual slot)
- Maximum graphics card width: 150 mm