With the Meshlicious, the Lian Li sister Ssupd (Sunny Side Up Design), in collaboration with Ncase, presents an exceptionally small mini-ITX housing, the front, lid and sides of which are made entirely of fine-meshed grids and thus offer an almost unhindered air supply. Thanks to the clever design, the interior is also extremely versatile. Up to 4-slot high graphics cards can be attached behind a mini-ITX mainboard. In addition, there is space for large radiators and numerous data carriers that can be supplied with power from an SFX or ATX power supply unit - and all of this with a volume of only 14.67 liters.
The features of the Ssupd Meshlicious Full Mesh Mini-ITX case:
Extremely compact mini-ITX housing for high-performance gaming hardware
Front, lid and side panels made of fine-meshed grid for optimized airflow
Up to 4-slot high and 336 mm long GPUs possible
Space for two 140 mm fans or a 280 mm radiator on the front
Optional power supplies in ATX or SFX format
Space for up to two 3.5-inch or seven 2.5-inch drives
I / O panel with USB-C 3.1 and USB 3.0 type A.
PCIe 3.0 riser card included
Ssupd Meshlicious: Simple but functional design
Outwardly, the Ssupd Meshlicious first catches the eye with its particularly compact SFF format and its expansive mesh surfaces. Both the cover and the front as well as the two side parts are made of fine-meshed lattice, which ensure an ample supply of fresh air and are also translucent. All of them can be easily removed thanks to the four pins each to facilitate the installation of full-fledged gaming hardware. The reduced I / O panel on the lid has a USB-C 3.1 port and a USB 3.0 type A slot as well as an LED-illuminated power switch. As usual, the connections of the mainboard can be reached from the rear of the case.
Inside, the Ssupd Meshlicious is extremely adaptable. Those who prefer a high-performance gaming setup can vertically install a 4-slot high and 336 mm long graphics card behind the mainboard tray with the help of an optional riser card. The connections of the GPU then point downwards and can be reached through a recess. The cable connections must be right-angled, a corresponding HDMI cable is included.
Versatile and well thought out
In this variant, two fans up to 140 mm in size or a 280 mm radiator can be installed on the front. There is 53 mm of space for a CPU cooler because the mainboard tray can be moved. If you reduce the height of the GPU to three or two slots, the mainboard tray can be moved back to create space for a 73 mm high CPU cooler.
Alternatively, a compact 2-slot graphics card up to a length of 211 mm can also be installed horizontally, but without the radiator on the front. An enclosed bracket for two 3.5-inch or four 2.5-inch data carriers can be attached underneath. When using an optional power supply unit, there is a choice between the ATX format or the more compact SFX or SFX-L format. The latter frees up space for another 2.5-inch drive. In both versions, two 2.5-inch data carriers can be installed on the floor in the versatile and stylish mini-ITX housing.
- Dimensions: 166.4 x 360 x 245 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 3.7 kg
- Material: steel
- Color white
- Form factor: Mini-ITX
- Total fans possible:
- 2x 120 / 2x 140 mm (front)
- Of which pre-installed: none
- Radiator mountings:
- 1x max. 240/280 mm or 2x 120 mm (front)
- Filter: front, lid, side panels, back (mesh)
- Drive bays:
- 2x 2.5 inches (bottom)
- 1x 2.5 inch (MB tray, when using an SFX power supply unit)
- 2x 3.5 or 4x 2.5 inches (drive cage, with vertically placed GPU)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX or 1x SFX / SFX-L (optional)
- Expansion slots: 3
- I / O panel:
- 1x USB 3.1 Type C
- 1x USB 3.0 type A
- Power button with LED lighting
- Maximum GPU dimensions (vertical installation): 336 x 155 mm (L x W), 4-slot (83 mm)
- Maximum GPU dimensions (horizontal installation): 211 mm length (without front radiator)
- Maximum radiator dimensions:
- 320 x 142 x 62 mm (L x W x H, with fans inside)
- 320 x 152 x 62 mm (L x W x H, with fans to the outside)
- Maximum power supply length:
- 170 mm (with fans installed on the front, without radiator)
- 160 mm (with fans installed on the front, max. 55 mm radiator depth)
- 150 mm (with fans installed on the front, max. 62 mm radiator depth)
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 73 mm (with max. 3-slot GPU) or 53 mm (with 4-slot GPU)