The midi tower has an integrated distro plate that acts as a mainboard tray and is made of transparent acrylic glass. The graphics card can be displayed vertically with the enclosed riser cable.
The features of the Singularity Computer Specter 2.0 Midi-Tower at a glance
- Showcase for mainboards up to E-ATX
- Huge distro-plate transparent acrylic glass
- Includes vertical GPU bracket and riser cable
- Can accommodate two 360mm radiators at the same time
- Space for three 2.5-inch drives
- Specter 2.0: Showcase housing for water-cooled high-end systems
The Singularity Computers Specter 2.0 offers extensive options for integrating a custom water cooling: The right side wall of the housing is not only made of transparent acrylic glass, it serves as a distro plate and offers numerous connections for a water circuit as well as a fill and a drain port. The integration of a D5 pump is also prepared. A suitable pump housing with the manufacturer's logo is also included in the scope of delivery. 360 radiators up to 60 millimeters wide can be attached to the lid and the front of the Singularity Computer Specter 2.0.
There is space for compact motherboards in E-ATX format (285 mm) on the transparent mainboard tray. The ATX power supply, which is up to 275 millimeters long, is installed in a separate cage in the bottom of the housing. The graphics card, which is up to 500 millimeters long, can be installed vertically using the enclosed riser cable. With optional accessories, the vertical mounting of a second graphics card is also possible. Seven expansion slots are regularly available. On the inside, the Distro-Plate offers various cable channels that can be used to lay the power supply cable neatly.
Drives and design
The Singularity Computers Specter 2.0, which is open on the left, can accommodate up to three 2.5-inch drives. These are attached to the top of the power supply cage. The monochrome combination of black anodized aluminum outer panels and transparent acrylic glass leaves plenty of scope for individual adjustments and can be combined excellently with various color schemes.
Note: The D5 pump required to use the Distro-Plate is not included in the scope of delivery and can be purchased separately in our online shop.
- Dimensions: approx. 303 x 575 x 533 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 16 kg
- Material: steel, aluminum, acrylic glass
- Color: Black
- Form factor: Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX, E-ATX (up to 285 mm)
- Radiator mountings:
- 1x max. 360 mm (front)
- 1x max. 360 mm (lid)
- Drive bays:
- 3x 2.5 inches (internal)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion slots: 7
- I / O panel:
- 1x power switch
- Maximum graphics card length: 500 mm
- Maximum graphics card height: 150 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 155 mm
- Maximum power supply length: 275 mm
- Maximum depth radiators: 60 mm (40 mm recommended)