And all of this with a size of only 125 by 63.5 by 100 millimeters.
The Silverstone SST-SX300-B 80 PLUS Bronze power supply at a glance:
- Compact SFX power supply from Silverstone
- 300 watts of power with efficient 25 A single rail (12 V)
- Very high efficiency with 80 PLUS bronze certificate
- Quiet 80 mm fan with semi-passive mode
-A 6 + 2-pin PCIe connector for graphics cards
- Compact SFX power supply with 80 PLUS bronze efficiency and powerful 25 A single rail
With the SST-SX300-B power supply, Silverstone relies on the compact SFX form factor. Silverstone installs a compact but quiet 80 mm fan with semi-passive control. The result is a powerful SFX power supply unit with a continuous output of 300 watts, a powerful 12 V single rail with 25 amperes. Thanks to the SFX format, the SST-SX300-B is primarily intended for mini housings, but still stands out due to its extensive connection arsenal and offers good performance with minimal dimensions.
Fully modular cable management & 80 PLUS Bronze efficiency
The installation of the power supply unit in small housings is particularly convenient thanks to the excellent cable management, as the device is fully modular and is supplied with removable ribbon cables for needs-based connection equipment. The extremely high efficiency of the power supply, averaging 82% to 85%, was awarded the 80 PLUS Bronze certificate and ensures that only relatively little electrical energy is converted into heat.
Instead of a multiple split 12 V line, this version has a powerful single rail with 25 amps and offers various protective functions such as OCP (overcurrent protection), OPP (overload protection), OVP (overvoltage protection), UVP (undervoltage protection) and SCP (short circuit protection) . The individually attachable connections illustrate the power of the power supply unit: In addition to 20 + 4-pin and 4 + 4-pin ATX / EPS connectors, there is also a 6 + 2-pin PCI Express connector and three SATA connectors Available. Two 4-pin Molex connectors and a floppy plug are available for peripheral devices such as HDDs.
- Dimensions: 125 x 63.5 x 100 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 1.01 kg
- Fan: 80 mm (automatic control, semi-passive)
- Efficiency: at least 82/85 percent at 20/100 percent load (230 volts), including 80 PLUS bronze certificate.
- Active PFC (> 0.9)
- Form factor: SFX
- Power: 300 W
- + 3.3V: 20 A
- + 5V: 20 A
- + 3.3V & + 5V: 120 W.
- + 12V: 25 A (max. 300 W)
- -12V: 0.3A
- + 5Vsb: 2.5 A
- Connections (removable):
- 1x 20 + 4-pin ATX12V (300 mm)
- 1x 4 + 4-pin ATX12V / EPS12V (400 mm)
- 1x 6 + 2-pin PCIe (400 mm)
- 1x3 SATA (300 + 200 + 100 mm)
- 2x2 4-pole Molex (300 + 200 mm)
- 1x 4-pole floppy (100 mm)
- Protection circuits:
- OVP / UVP (protection against overvoltage and undervoltage)
- SCP (short circuit)
- OPP (overload)
- OCP (overcurrent on rails +12, +3.3 and +5 volts)
- Average duration of use: 100,000 h
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 3 years