In addition to large corporations, telephone companies and computer centers in universities, many medium-sized companies are increasingly using their own servers to store important data, and mobile sound studios in server form are also used at concerts and large events.
This rackmount bracket is used to support the assembly of 3U and 4U server cases from Silverstone's RM series and supports a weight of up to 45 kg. Fastening is either tool-free or, for increased stability, by screw fastening. The high-quality and durable ball bearings guarantee that the rails can be extended and retracted easily and conveniently.
- Weight: approx 2.43 kg
- Material: steel
- Dimensions: 731 x 44 x 23 mm (W x H x D)
- Supported case width: up to 430 mm
- Compatibility: Silverstone SST-RM22-308, SST-RM21-304, SST-RM21-308, SST-RMB41-W, SST-RMB51 and SST-RMB51-W
- Supported weight: max. 45 kg
- Assembly: tool-free / screw fastening