Thanks to USB 3.1 Gen 2 with its maximum transfer rate of 10 Gbps, the USB stick does not need to hide in terms of speed. Silverstone follows the motto with the M.2 USB Combo: We make a USB stick as we like it!
The Silverstone USB 3.1 Gen2 external M.2 SATA SSD enclosure at a glance
-For B-key M.2 SATA SSDs with form factor 2242, 2260 and 2280
- External interface USB-A 3.1 with up to 10 Gbps
- Works without driver installation
- Housing made of aluminum in silver
- Tool for mounting included
Even large-capacity M.2 SSDs are now widely used. So why not offer a mobile solution, thought the inventors at Silverstone well and ersannen this chic USB case for M.2 SATA SSDs. Equipped with the appropriate data carriers, the Silverstone SST-MS10C is not only suitable for transporting and playing long films in high quality, but also to outsource the collection of games from Steam or Origin to play on any computer.
Of course, the external M.2 SATA SSD enclosure is also backwards compatible and is compatible with USB 3.1 Gen 1, USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.0, albeit at a reduced transmission speed. The pimped USB stick can therefore be used on almost any computer - without additional drivers. Thanks to the brushed aluminum housing, the Silverstone SST-MS10C looks even damn chic.
- Dimensions: 104 x 11 x 35 mm (W x H x D)
- Connection: USB Type-A 3.1 Gen 2
- Transmission speed: up to 10 Gb / s
- Internal controller: JMicron JMS580
- Supported M.2 SSD Type:
- 1x B-Key SATA M.2 SSD
- Size: 22 x 42 mm, 22 x 60 mm or 22 x 80 mm
- Material: aluminum (housing)