Thanks to USB 3.1 Gen 2 with its maximum transfer rate of 10 Gbps, the MS09C does not need to hide in terms of speed either.
Silverstone follows the motto with the SST-MS09C: We make a USB stick as we like it!
- The Silverstone SST-MS09S external M.2 SATA SSD enclosure at a glance
- For B-Key M.2 SATA SSDs with form factor 2260 and 2280
- External interface USB-A 3.1 with up to 10 Gbps
- Works without driver installation
- Housing made of aluminum
- Tool for mounting included
Even large-capacity M.2 SSDs are now widely used. So why not offer a mobile solution, thought the inventors at Silverstone well and ersannen this chic USB case for M.2 SATA SSDs. Equipped with the appropriate data carriers, the Silverstone SST-MS09S is not only suitable for transporting and playing long films in high quality, but also to outsource the games collection of Steam or Origin to play on any computer with it.
Of course, the Silverstone SST-MS09S is also backwards compatible and is compatible with USB 3.1 Gen 1, USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.0, albeit at a reduced transmission speed. The pimped USB stick can therefore be used on almost any computer - without additional drivers. The brushed aluminum case makes the Silverstone SST-MS09S even damn chic.
- Dimensions: 110 x 9 x 26 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 33 g +/- 5 g
- Connection: USB Type-A 3.1 Gen 2
- Transmission speed: up to 10 Gb / s
- Internal controller: VIA VL715
- Supported M.2 SSD Type:
1x B-Key SATA M.2 SSD
- Size: 22 x 60 mm or 22 x 80 mm
- Material: aluminum (housing)