The Silverstone LSB02-E is powered by a 4-pin Molex cable. Afterwards up to 72 LEDs can be controlled on each RGB port.
An overview of the features of the Silverstone SST-LSB02-E ARGB LED Hub:
- Controller for digitally addressable RGB LEDs from Silverstone
- Four light modes & almost unlimited color combinations
- Control of six digitally addressable RGB devices & four fans
- Up to 72 RGB LEDs per port
- No software required, remote control included
- Temperature-controlled fan control via enclosed temperature sensor
- Switch computer on and off via remote control
The features of the Silverstone SST-LSB02-E ARGB LED Hub in detail
No software is needed to control the connected RGB devices. The RGB devices are completely controlled via the enclosed remote control. Four light modes allow almost unlimited color combinations. The LSB02-E is compatible with addressable RGB standards from other manufacturers via the enclosed adapter cable.
The Silverstone LSB02-E also provides four ports for connecting fans. The 4- or 3-pole fans can be automatically controlled based on temperature or manually via remote control. For automatic control, the controller comes with a temperature sensor, which can be freely placed in the housing. As a highlight, the LSB02-E still has the function of the computer via remote control on and off.
- Dimensions: 109 x 23 x 65 mm (W x H x D)
- Color: Black
- Material: Plastic
- Weight: 72 g
- 6x 3-pin RGB (5V, output)
- 4x 4-pin fan port (compatible with 3-pin fans)
- 1x 4-pin power connector
- 6x standard cable for RGB control
- 1x peripheral Y-cable
- 1x HF remote control
- 1x temperature sensor cable
- 1x cable for on / off switch