And all in a compact and very flat form factor.
The features of the Silverstone FTZ01B-E Mini-ITX enclosure at a glance
- Black mini ITX case from Silverstone
- Flat design with aluminum unibody frame
- Space for dual-slot graphics cards up to 330 millimeters in length
- Compatible with ATX power supplies
- Space for AiO cooling
- Cooling concept with overprint design
- Horizontal or vertical orientation
The features of the Silverstone FTZ01B-E Mini ITX enclosure in detail
The Silverstone FTZ01B-E uses a noble aluminum unibody frame. The simple design of the Fortress range continues with the Mini-ITX version. The FTZ01B-E has a clever design to match the compact size. In addition to the mini-ITX motherboard, up to four 2.5 "disks can be accommodated in the housing, as well as dual-core graphics cards with a length of up to 33 centimeters and an ATX power supply can be accommodated in their place having to suffer too much heat development, this is due to the sophisticated cooling concept of the Mini-ITX housing.
For the FTZ01B-E, Silverstone relies on creative and effective overpressure cooling. Two mounting slots for 120 mm fans (1x 120 mm fan preinstalled) are located on the underside of the housing, which bring fresh air into the housing. At the top of the case, another 120mm fan is preinstalled over the CPU cooler. The fans are placed behind specially shaped ventilation grilles, which perfectly control the airflow and minimize noise development.
Due to the resulting overpressure, the warm exhaust air is transported naturally by the numerous, inconspicuously incorporated in the housing ventilation openings to the outside, without offering house dust a Einfallmöglichkeit. Three practical magnetic-retention dust filters protect all aspirating 120-mm air vents from dust.
Friends of water cooling will also enjoy the FTZ01B-E. As an alternative to the fans, a 240 mm dual radiator can be mounted underneath the graphics card and a 120 mm single radiator above the CPU. The easy-to-access I / O panel on the front offers HD input and output as well as two fast USB 3.0 ports. Underneath are reset and power buttons.
- Dimensions: 376 x 107 x 351 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: steel, aluminum
- Weight: approx. 4.6 kg
- Color: Black
- Form factor: Mini-DTX, Mini-ITX
- 1x 120 mm (cover)
- 2x 120 mm (floor)
- 1x 120 mm (cover, 1,500 rpm, max 18 dB (A))
- 1x 120 mm (floor, 1,500 rpm, max 18 dB (A))
- 4x 2.5 inches (internal)
- Power supply: 1x ATX (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 2
I / O panel:
- 2x USB 3.0 (internal connection)
- 1x each audio in / out
- Maximum graphics card length: 330 mm
- Maximum graphics card width: 149 mm
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 83 mm
- Maximum network part length: 150 mm