Premium All-In-One liquid cooler with ARGB lighting
- Pure white colored radiator, fans and cables to help achieve the ultimate full white system build of your dream
- Integrated addressable RGB lighting for water block and fan
- Rubber pads included on fan for lower vibration and noise
- Includes addressable RGB controller with 10 lighting modes and ability to adjust brightness and color changing speeds.
- Compatible with Intel LGA775/115X/1200/1366/2011/2066 and AMD AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2 sockets
- Compatible with Intel LGA115x/1200/1700/2011/2066 and AMD AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2 sockets (V2)
The PF360W-ARGB CPU complete water cooling at a glance:
Pure white brilliance
Pure white colored radiator, fans and cables to help achieve the ultimate full white system build of your dream
High efficiency multi-chamber pump design
Water block includes a pump with multi chamber design that isolates hot and cold liquid channels to prevent heat bleeding, thus making it more effective at removing heat away from the water block.
Superior motor construction
The pump motor utilises three phase, six pole design for smoother, quieter operation compared to most single phase, four pole design. Energy efficiency also improves as well.
0.2mm micro-liquid channels
0.2mm micro liquid channels evenly distribute liquid flow for improved heat dissipation.
Automotive grade sine wave generator
An automotive grade sine wave generator is used to drive the pump motor. This ensures electrical noise and vibration are kept to a minimum. It is also AEC-Q100 certified according to Automotive Electronics Council’s standard so it has great quality and durability.
Automotive grade radiator
Automotive grade radiator is used so it has excellent anti-corrosive properties and can easily survive harsh elements that includes vapor, liquid, grease, solvent.
Pressure optimised radiator fan
Included PWM fan (Air Blazer 120R) has unique ribbed edge fan blades that suppress air turbulent noise with geometry optimised for both air flow and pressure. This ensure maximum performance with lowest possible noise.
For the radiator of the PF360W-ARGB, Silverstone relies on a 360 mm aluminum model. This ensures rapid heat transfer at all times. The 120 mm Air Blazer 120RW fans are also made by Silverstone and generate a high static pressure with 3.53 mm/H2O in order to force cooling air through the fins of the radiator. Thanks to PWM control, the number of revolutions during operation is between 600 and 2,200 rpm.
Weight: 3.192 kg
Dimensions: 394 x 120 x 28 mm (L x W x H)
Length: 400 mm
Dimensions: 61 x 61 x 50 mm (L x W x H)
Material: Copper (base plate), Plastic (housing)
Rated speed: 3400±10% RPM
Amperage: 0.39 A.
Type: Air Blazer 120RW
Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm (L x W x H)
Volume: 7.4 to 35.6 dBA
Connection: 4 Pin PWM & 4-1 Pin ARGB (5V LED)
Rated speed: 600 - 2,200 rpm
Max airflow: 94CFM
Air pressure: 3.53mm/H2O
Amperage: 0.32 A.
Intel: LGA 775, 115X, 1200, 1366, 2011, 2066
AMD: AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2
* Please check to make sure the control box and motherboard RGB port that you want to connect are the same as PF360W-ARGB’s RGB port definition. Incorrect connection may cause malfunction or damage.