The Mini Tower is highly versatile and offers both classic drive bays and modern conveniences such as USB 3.0 and removable dust filters, as well as the ultimate in flexibility.
The features of the Silverstone Kublai KL06 at a glance:
- Compact micro ATX case from Silverstone
- Removable dust filter in the front and on the power supply
- Suitable for a 240er radiator
- Including 2x 120 mm fan
- 2x 5.25 inches, 1x 3.5 inches and 8x 2.5 inches
Silverstone Kublai KL06: Compact micro-ATX enclosure with plenty of space
The Silverstone Kublai KL06 is suitable for motherboards in the Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX and Mini-DTX formats. These are installed upside down, so that the motherboard is in the left side wall. The power supply is located in the lid and is installed with the fan facing up. Through the dust filter in the lid, it receives a direct air supply. The front is generously covered with mesh and ensures a good air supply. The frame of the front cover is made of plastic and like the interior completely in black.
Striking are the two 5.25-inch slots for optical drives. Internally, a 3.5-inch hard drive can also be housed in a dedicated cage. Over it are whole six 2.5-inch SSDs is space. Another 2.5-inch drive can be installed on the side of the 5.25-inch bays using the supplied drive bracket. Another 2.5-inch drive is screwed under the drive cage in the bottom of the case. There is room for eight 2.5-inch drives in total. The Kublai KL06 features four PCI slot bezels and supports graphics cards up to 368 millimeters long. Silverstone recommends the use of graphics cards with radial fans.
Cooling with air and water
Despite the compact dimensions of the Kublai KL06, the user does not have to do without efficient cooling: two 120 or 140 fans can be installed in the front and there is room for another 120 fan in the back. In addition, the housing offers space for up to 165 mm high CPU cooler.
From the factory, the Micro-ATX housing features two pre-installed 120 fans in the front, which provide a good supply of fresh air and low noise. Also, the installation of radiators was thought: In the front of a 240-millimeter and in the back of a 120-millimeter radiator can be installed.
- Dimensions: 211 x 375 x 405 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: steel, plastic
- Weight: 5.5 kg
- Color: Black
- Form factor: Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX, Mini-DTX
Total possible fan:
- 2x 120 / 1x 140 mm (front side)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
- 2x 120 mm fan (front)
- Filter: front, lid
- 1x 240 mm (front side)
- 1x 120 mm (back)
- 2x 5.25 inches (external)
- 1x 3,5 (internal)
- 8x 2.5 inches (internal)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 4
I / O panel:
- 2x USB 3.0 Type A (USB 3.1 Gen 1, internal connection)
- 2x 3.5 mm jack (3-pin, TRS, audio-in / -out)
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 165 mm
- Maximum length of graphics card: 368 mm (340 mm with fans)
- Maximum network part length: 180 mm